Kellogg's Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers - 2 oz. bag, 60 per case uploaded by Ashley F.

BY CHEEZ-IT #8 in Crackers

Izzy S.
Huntington
I love Cheez-Its!! They are delicious, and not as hard on my stomach as some chips/crackers. They're certainly not a health food, but are a healthier option than plain chips.
They are less greasy as well, although you probably shouldn't have them and play a computer game..
They are available just about everywhere, and affordable. I highly recommend them!
Gaby G.
Buckeye
I freaking love cheese-its, they are quite literally the perfect snack food for any of my occasions. They are so small and simple, yet yummy. I have had some of my best crazy weekends, with these little orange snacks by my side.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
This is my husband and my favorite snack food. We both love the original flavor ones. We buy a box almost everytime we go grocery shopping. They go good with a sandwich to take to work or just as a snack on their own.
Rylee N.
iowa city
These are absolutely delectable. You can’t stop eating and then all go sudden you’re reaching into the bag and there gone and you’re filled with so much disappointment that you HAVE to go and buy another bag to fill that missing hole in your chest. That’s how great and addicting cheez its are.
Alexia M.
I can only eat the original flavor of this brand and this brand of square cracker. All other brands I try I don’t enjoy much but Cheez-Itz I love!!! I will always reach for these and it may be a slight more than others but I always make sure to get it at a local Walmart so it’s not as much!
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
I love these crackers! I’m not a junkfood junkie but occasionally I’ll splurge and get a treat for the pantry and often I choose these. They are tasty and crispy, just enough salt to
satisfy. The price is cheap and they last well, staying fresh. If you haven’t tried them, get a box!
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with Cheez-It's, because cheese products are my favorite type of snacks. The flavor is perfect and I don't get any cheese stains on my fingers either, so it is pretty easy to eat. I will continue to buy these snacks all the time, for the office and at home.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite snack of all time - these will never, ever get old and I will buy them for the rest of my life. They’re cheap and the ingredients are cheese and probably salt or sugar. I would absolutely recommend it even though I’m trying to be vegan I can’t resist these.
Lauren A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love these. Ive been buying them for years and they’re the perfect snack. They’re hard to stop eating because they’re so good. I usually buy these in bulk at Costco because you get a better deal. I recommend to everyone. Even if you don’t like cheese.