BY KELLOGG'S

Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect size for a quick breakfast. The taste is right on point and the bowl it comes in leaves the perfect amount of space to add milk and enjoy. It is a good value considering the convenience. I have repurchased these and I would buy them again.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Grayson, KY
My children love these. The ones that are in college like them because it is the right amount for a late night snack. And if you get a different variety. You don't have to worry about finishing a box before opening a different cereal. You can have a different kind each night and or morning. My youngest is still in school and is always running behind. She likes to take her cereal to school and it is easy to pack. Plus she doesn't need to remember to bring my tuperware home
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
Fruit loops and apple jacks are two of the three cereals I actually like and will eat. They're so sugary and light and crunchy and delicious! I'm not a huge fan of the pops, just because they aren't quite as sweet as the other two, so I'm sure a lot of people like them because of that. It's a cute box with a nice variety of snack options!
Corin M.
Corin M.
Foodie Expert
This variety is perfect for trying new cereals without having to buy a whole box. You can see what you like and then buy more later if you like it. Also the size is perfect for traveling and on the go.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Always good to have a variety! We like to get these boxes because buying in bulk can be cheaper and we have several different cereals to choose from. My nephew likes to mix them all up too. Glad to see they have provided some extra fiber too.
Hadiya E.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Purchased and love it! all my favs in one big ole box! Pops for me Apple Jacks for my daughter and frootloops for the hubby! Everyone is always happy!
Brooke  L.
Brooke L.
Princess Anne, MD
My brother and I always fight in the store when it comes to picking out cereal. This variety pack was the solution to our problem. This box not only had our favorite cereals but it also lasted us for about a month.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
Foodie Expert
I get these to keep at my apartment at college and it is amazing. You get so much variety without having to buy the full boxes. The only downfall is the mini wheats.
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
Foodie Expert
Kellogg has a great variety of different cereals especially with this variety pack. These small bowls are perfect for a snack or to pour some milk in.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Foodie Expert
I love these small things. They are great on the go when you are in a rush for work. They taste great and there are many options to choose from.