BY KELLOGG'S

At Kellogg we believe that when you start with a great breakfast, great things can happen. That's why we make foods that you and your family know, trust and enjoy. A variety of great-tasting, good for you favorites that get you going so that you can make the most of every moment. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kat N.
Concord
Foodie Expert
I love this variety pack, it's a mix of all of my favorite cereals. I love Apple Jacks the most. I love how you can also eat all of these cereals dry or with milk. That makes this a good pack for on the go travels :)
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
Foodie Expert
This has a great selection of cereals I just wish each individual container had a little more cereal in it
Mariah B.
Almont, MI
Foodie Expert
It's perfect for when you're out grocery shopping and the family can't decide on what kind of cereal to get.
Brittany s.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
Good for.when people have different types. Small boxes tho but they are good for when your on the go
Dynal R.
Buffalo, WY
Foodie Expert
Easy to take packages of my children's favorite cereals? Yes please! These were a great idea! store some in the car for emergency snacking!
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA
Foodie Expert
This product was always a staple to our family vacations. The individual packages make it so easy for everyone to eat what they want without being wasteful. They are also perfect for a snack!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Foodie Expert
We love having a good variety of cereal to choose from, especially since everyone likes something different. This way we don't have a dozen large boxes of cereal to look through on busy mornings!
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
These mini packages are the perfect size, plus the variety pack allows me to try different flavors! great to have around for kids or adults!
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I have been eating Kelloggs cereal for as long as I can remember and I have always loved the on the go boxes they are great with milk or by themselves as a finger food
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
We used to eat these all the time, and even take them for a snack. They're the perfect amount of cereal I love them.