BY KELLOGG'S

At Kellogg we believe that when you start with a great breakfast, great things can happen. That's why we make foods that you and your family know, trust and enjoy. A variety of great-tasting, good for you favorites that get you going so that you can make the most of every moment. see more...

Kat N.
Concord
Foodie Expert
I love this variety pack, it's a mix of all of my favorite cereals. I love Apple Jacks the most. I love how you can also eat all of these cereals dry or with milk. That makes this a good pack for on the go travels :)
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
Fruit loops and apple jacks are two of the three cereals I actually like and will eat. They're so sugary and light and crunchy and delicious! I'm not a huge fan of the pops, just because they aren't quite as sweet as the other two, so I'm sure a lot of people like them because of that. It's a cute box with a nice variety of snack options!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. I love how they are in a convenient size bowl, and portioned just right. They have so many different varieties so the kiddos don't get bored. I will usually buy them when we travel or for a special occasion. They are quick, convenient, and no mess to clean up with cereal bowls!
Debbie L.
Grayson, KY
My children love these. The ones that are in college like them because it is the right amount for a late night snack. And if you get a different variety. You don't have to worry about finishing a box before opening a different cereal. You can have a different kind each night and or morning. My youngest is still in school and is always running behind. She likes to take her cereal to school and it is easy to pack. Plus she doesn't need to remember to bring my tuperware home
Corin M.
Foodie Expert
This variety is perfect for trying new cereals without having to buy a whole box. You can see what you like and then buy more later if you like it. Also the size is perfect for traveling and on the go.
Elizabeth L.
I am so very in love with these. I especially love how much cheaper they are and are simple to carry around and are helpful especially knowing it's not going to dirty another bowl. College life is so busy and this makes it easier!!
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect size for a quick breakfast. The taste is right on point and the bowl it comes in leaves the perfect amount of space to add milk and enjoy. It is a good value considering the convenience. I have repurchased these and I would buy them again.
Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
I love the variety packs! Sometimes I get sick of a certain kind of cereal after a few bowls and end up with half eaten boxes in my pantry. For me it is the perfect portion size. I also eat it dry right out of the box sometimes.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
The price is a little high, But you are paying for individual wrapped items. I love the variety, and It is a decent portion size. They are great for kids, and for adults. Easy to throw together for a quick snack.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Always good to have a variety! We like to get these boxes because buying in bulk can be cheaper and we have several different cereals to choose from. My nephew likes to mix them all up too. Glad to see they have provided some extra fiber too.