Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch uploaded by Melissa S.

BY POST

Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal Value Size.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
190 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
19g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Two Scoops®!
Plump, juicy raisins, toasted flakes & crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey. see more...

• I don't like raisins, but is this any good?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brianne B.
I bought Raisin Bran crunch on a whim because they didn't have the regular kind that day at the store. Let me tell you, I will NEVER go back to the regular kind. No bashing of the regular- it's fantastic. The crunch just adds something to the cereal that I love. It adds substance and stops the cereal from becoming soggy to quickly. Past are the days of Raisin Bran being an "old people" cereal. I'm young and love it!
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This cereal is one of my favorites because it's sweet and satisfying. I was amazed how much the "crunch" really added to the overall flavor! I will never go back to plain Raisin Bran again, without getting the crunch. I also enjoy that this cereal doesn't get soggy right away! I'll definitely be sticking to this brand/flavor for a long time.
Carson D.
Princeton, TX
Foodie Expert
The taste of this is great and richer than regular raisin bran....but not at no cost. Raisin Bran Crunch has more sugar and calories from the original, so unless you are trying to gain weight then I would not recommend this cereal. Id rather have Reese's puffs than these taste wise and they have about the same calorie and sugar content.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
Foodie Expert
Anyone else love Raisin Bran but hate when it sits in the milk too long and get soggy? This is the solution! I like a little crunch to my cereal which is why I enjoy Raisin Bran, but when it sits with the milk too long and gets soggy it's ruined for me. Raisin Bran crunch is delicious and is crunchy the whole bowl through! I love it!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Foodie Expert
My favorite. This is a great tasting cereal that will fill you up. This is a perfectly balanced cereal of sweet and crunchy. The first time I bought this my kids weren't happy, then they tried them. Long story short, I just threw a box away and I only got one bowl out of it. My youngest likes it dry while he is watching cartoons.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
This cereal is absolutely delicious. I am not raisin fan at all, but Kellogs Raisin Bran Crunch has converted me. Between the crunch of the flakes and the perfect sweetness of the raisins and the crunch nuggets, makes this cereal perfect not just for breakfast but anytime throught the day when you need a healthy tasty snack
Lauren B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals. It comes with a lot of raisins and they're not lying when they saying it has crunch. Sometimes I'm afraid to eat it in front of others because it's so loud to eat.

I feel like some boxes of this are pretty expensive but you do get a lot of cereal that lasts a long time!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
Although this cereal is a little out of my price range and I usually buy the off-brand stuff, I love this raisin bran combination! The crunch of the oatmeal clusters makes a great addition to normal raisin bran! I would recommend it to anyone who likes raisin bran but wants a little something different.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
Foodie Expert
Easily my favorite cereal there is. It is a very nice and sweet snack that doesn't leave you feeling guilty. I love the crunch as well as the sweetness from the raisins. It is perfect for breakfast or even as a nice late night snack. 100% recommend even if you aren't fond of raisins by themselves.
Erin O.
The crunch part of the raisin bran crunch is delicious! This cereal can be expensive sometimes but it often goes on sale. Be careful leaving the cereal in the milk too long because it will get soggy - make sure to eat it right away. You can buy this at most grocery stores and big box stores.
Mason S.
Foodie Expert
I don't like raisins, but is this any good?