Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch uploaded by Melissa S.Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY POST

Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal Value Size.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
190 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
19g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Two Scoops®!
Plump, juicy raisins, toasted flakes & crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey. see more...

• I don't like raisins, but is this any good?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lori L.
I had a coupon for the Raisin Bran Crunch and had forgotten how much I dislike the crunch clusters in this cereal. As a whole the cereal tastes good, it's the clusters that give me problems. One the texture of the clusters messes with my head, but two sometimes they are very hard and I worry I'm going to break a tooth. I never meant to buy it again after my first purchase, but this accident reminded why I prefer just Raisin Bran over Raisin Bran Crunch. Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch
Matthew R.
Dayton
A staple cereal in my pantry. It’s great for a quick on the go breakfast. It’s a good value too, because it runs on sale a lot. I’m a repeat customer, because it’s very filling compared to other cereals. It always gets me to lunch without having to snack in between.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite cereals! It’s a healthier option to other cereals and I love the crunch it has! I also love the taste of the raisins. It has a good flavor and it goes well with milk. The price is good and it compares well with similar products.
Emily K.
Moscow Mills
Worlds best cereal. It’s delicious and tastes much better than plain Raisin Bran which can be a bit dull. It’s rather sugary but if you stick to the proper portion size it isn’t bad. I always have this in my house.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this cereal. My whole family and kids do too! It is very healthy and good for you and comes in Apple strawberry too!!! Real natural fruit added to the cereal which make it a great breakfast to start your day off right! I highly recommend this product!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
My cereal of choice. I love that the raisins are in abundance. I usually purchase mine from Kroger or Walmart. I like that it stays crunchy and doesn't get soggy. I also feel better when I eat these regularly. I eat them for breakfast, lunch snack and dinner.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I like to eat Raisin Bran when I am trying to eat cleaner meals and also needing more fiber in my diet. I enjoy eating these and I know they are good for my body at the same time.
Brianne B.
I bought Raisin Bran crunch on a whim because they didn't have the regular kind that day at the store. Let me tell you, I will NEVER go back to the regular kind. No bashing of the regular- it's fantastic. The crunch just adds something to the cereal that I love. It adds substance and stops the cereal from becoming soggy to quickly. Past are the days of Raisin Bran being an "old people" cereal. I'm young and love it!
Melissa S.
Nashville, TN
It is not normal for me to eat anything with raisins. I do not usually eat plain raisin bran cereal. But, these are simply amazing. I bought these to get more fruit in my diet so I tried these and they are so good I can not get enough of them. They are made by post which is a company I love and trust, oat clusters with a touch of honey. Needless to say these will be in my kitchen from now on.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This cereal is one of my favorites because it's sweet and satisfying. I was amazed how much the "crunch" really added to the overall flavor! I will never go back to plain Raisin Bran again, without getting the crunch. I also enjoy that this cereal doesn't get soggy right away! I'll definitely be sticking to this brand/flavor for a long time.
Mason S.
I don't like raisins, but is this any good?