Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch uploaded by Ramonita R.Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch uploaded by Melissa S.

BY POST #93 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal Value Size.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
190 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
19g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Two Scoops®!
Plump, juicy raisins, toasted flakes & crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey. see more...

• I don't like raisins, but is this any good?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Matthew R.
Dayton
A staple cereal in my pantry. It’s great for a quick on the go breakfast. It’s a good value too, because it runs on sale a lot. I’m a repeat customer, because it’s very filling compared to other cereals. It always gets me to lunch without having to snack in between.
Lori L.
I had a coupon for the Raisin Bran Crunch and had forgotten how much I dislike the crunch clusters in this cereal. As a whole the cereal tastes good, it's the clusters that give me problems. One the texture of the clusters messes with my head, but two sometimes they are very hard and I worry I'm going to break a tooth. I never meant to buy it again after my first purchase, but this accident reminded why I prefer just Raisin Bran over Raisin Bran Crunch. Kellogg's Cereal Raisin Bran Crunch
Savannah N.
Bonifay, FL
One of my absolute favorite cereals!!! The mild sweetness that the raisins provide are perfect for anyone who doesn’t like too much sweetness in the morning! It also is sweet enough to satisfy anyone who craves something sweet in the morning. I love he crunch of the bean and I love the texture and sweetness of the crunch! This cereal has many nutrients and I trust this bran with the young ones for sure!
Victoria L.
Townsend
We love this variety of raisin bran. This product is delicious and actually good for you. I look forward to breakfast and my Raisin Bran Crunch. I also love it as a snack without milk.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
Such an awesome cereal! The sweetness of the raisins and the crunch of the granola clusters is so yummy! And it’s actually a healthy cereal! I would definitely recommend!
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite cereal hands down! They have a perfect amount of raisin and bran! With the perfect amount of Sweetness. I have been eating raisin Bran since I was a kid!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite cereals! It’s a healthier option to other cereals and I love the crunch it has! I also love the taste of the raisins. It has a good flavor and it goes well with milk. The price is good and it compares well with similar products.
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
Worlds best cereal. It’s delicious and tastes much better than plain Raisin Bran which can be a bit dull. It’s rather sugary but if you stick to the proper portion size it isn’t bad. I always have this in my house.
Rose M.
San Leandro, CA
I’m a Raisin Bran cereal lover! There always has to be a box at home. One day my husband accidentally brought this kind home instead of the regular and I could not finish it. It’s not a good flavor. The flakes are completely different and I don’t like them. I know I’m probably one of the few but these are not for me.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this cereal. My whole family and kids do too! It is very healthy and good for you and comes in Apple strawberry too!!! Real natural fruit added to the cereal which make it a great breakfast to start your day off right! I highly recommend this product!
Mason S.
I don't like raisins, but is this any good?