Kellogg's Cereal Krave Double Chocolate uploaded by Chiqui R.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave® Double Chocolate Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
120 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
95mg sodium, 4% DV.
11g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
*3.5g total fat per serving.
Made with real chocolate!
Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.
With chocolate flavored center. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It's a really good snack as well as breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It's a great snack to eat dry. " in 1 review
  • "If I eat it in the mornings for breakfast I put very little milk as it gets soggy a little too fast. " in 1 review
Yashira Z.
Yashira Z.
Gainesville, FL
This is my "cheat" cereal. It's the cereal I get when I'm still trying to be healthy but I want to treat myself at the same time. It's chocolatey and has an amazing texture when the inside chocolate layer absorbs the milk. Love this cereal!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Lynchburg, VA
THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE KRAVE IS HEALTHIER THAN REGULAR KRAVE. So why not treat yo self to a nice chocolatey treat in the morning or any time for a sweet snack. Can find at most grocery stores, conveniently priced.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Streamwood, IL
Im a chocolate lover i eat these babies as snacks on the go for anything & everything i lowkey dont even eat them in cereal i just eat them solo!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Love this cereal. It's nice and great with or without milk. It's one of my favorite snacks.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Wyoming, MI
Foodie Expert
This has become one of my favorite cereals of all time. I like that it is chocolate but then also has a chocolate filling inside. Who doesn't like chocolate and then more chocolate?
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
Krave is pretty good. Very yummy and such, but this kind was a bit too sweet. It was like an overload of sugar/chocolate. Good with milk, but also good dry as a small snack.
Kd W.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I love Krave, but this one is just a little *too* chocolatey for me, and I am a chocolate lover. It does taste much better without milk. If I eat it in the mornings for breakfast I put very little milk as it gets soggy a little too fast.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I love this cereal. I eat it with and without milk. It's a great snack to eat dry.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
These are too sugary! I definitely see why they give it the name "Krave." I wouldn't give my kid this for breakfast...maybe dessert.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Foodie Expert
Krave cereal is great :] the double chocolate one is too sweet for m taste though.