Kellogg's Cereal Krave Double Chocolate uploaded by Chiqui R.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave® Double Chocolate Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
120 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
95mg sodium, 4% DV.
11g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
*3.5g total fat per serving.
Made with real chocolate!
Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.
With chocolate flavored center. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's a really good snack as well as breakfast." in 1 review
  • "If I eat it in the mornings for breakfast I put very little milk as it gets soggy a little too fast. " in 1 review
  • "It's a great snack to eat dry. " in 1 review
Amanda N.
Wyoming, MI
This has become one of my favorite cereals of all time. I like that it is chocolate but then also has a chocolate filling inside. Who doesn't like chocolate and then more chocolate?
Yashira Z.
Gainesville, FL
This is my "cheat" cereal. It's the cereal I get when I'm still trying to be healthy but I want to treat myself at the same time. It's chocolatey and has an amazing texture when the inside chocolate layer absorbs the milk. Love this cereal!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
This cereal is better than Count Chocula. Any chocolate lovers out there, you know that's a big statement. It's really not all that bad for you, either. Coming in at only 3 carb points per serving. It's even delicious to eat by the handful, which I know you all do ;)
Jessica G.
Lynchburg, VA
THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE KRAVE IS HEALTHIER THAN REGULAR KRAVE. So why not treat yo self to a nice chocolatey treat in the morning or any time for a sweet snack. Can find at most grocery stores, conveniently priced.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I love Krave, but this one is just a little *too* chocolatey for me, and I am a chocolate lover. It does taste much better without milk. If I eat it in the mornings for breakfast I put very little milk as it gets soggy a little too fast.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I seriously love this cereal! The fact that you can eat the cereal with milk or alone is great! I always wanted a cereal that you can snack on without the harsh numbers of calories! Great for breakfast and snacktime!
Annie H.
Chanute, KS
This cereal is a big hit in my family. My kids love it a lot. I buy several boxes a week of this. They also like to eat it dry or with milk. It's a really good snack as well as breakfast. They eat it after school
Mandy W.
Krave is pretty good. Very yummy and such, but this kind was a bit too sweet. It was like an overload of sugar/chocolate. Good with milk, but also good dry as a small snack.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
I was really excited to try these. But they weren't as good as I thought they would be. Just not a great cereal. Better as a dry snack than with milk.
jenny p.
Streamwood, IL
Im a chocolate lover i eat these babies as snacks on the go for anything & everything i lowkey dont even eat them in cereal i just eat them solo!