BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave® Chocolate Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
120 calories.
1g sat fat 5%DV.
100mg sodium 4%DV.
11g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
*3.5g total fat per serving.
Made with real chocolate!
Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.
With chocolate flavored center.
Kellogg's Family Rewards™.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com see more...

• Is this too sweet? Does it get soggy?2 Answers
  • Is this cereal actually good? I have seen a lot of commer...2 Answers
  • Am I the only one that loves these dry? No milk! Just str...3 Answers
MK R.
1,461 reviews
This cereal is so good and rich. It’s actually the real chocolate, not that fake waxy chocolate that is in Special K chocolate delight cereal. This stuff is the best!
Maria S.
This cereal is good. I like the taste and chocolate is good too. The cereal does break down and gets soggy WAY too quick for my liking. It can get too sweet for my liking but I still like it. What won me over is the chocolate! I might repurchase this.
Marisol T.
I tried this cereal for the first time today my mom brought some home. Although we got the on the go singles oppose to the box. I love it because the container is in a cylinder shape and holds a lot of cereal. Also the cereal itself is a big and a good amount of chocolate is inside. The chocolate tastes sweet like eating a chocolate bar instead of fake and bland. I would eat this again it's a perfect treat especially for pregnant girls maybe eating it a few times a month to satisfy their sweet tooth instead of going overboard like some tend to want to.
Sabira H.
This is a great cereal to snack on all day but it taste even better with milk it gets better the more time you give this. One thing I didn't like that the cereal kind of has a wired after taste to it. I would recommend for you to try this out but there are many different flavor to try form so give them a try too.
Leslie a.
Woods Cross, UT
Krave has got to be my favorite cereal of all time. It taste great and is just the best. For being a rather small box of cereal with about only 5 bowls worth it is a bit on the expensive side so i don't always get to buy it, but if you haven't yet, its totally worth the try
Melanie T.
I love how crunchy this cereal is! In every bite there is cereal and chocolate! Sometimes it is hard to get chocolate and the cereal in one bit, this cereal give you that! I completely loved it! I would defiantly recommend it to anyone!
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Krave provides a surprising chocolate-filling with a crunchy shell. At first I was apprehensive about trying this cereal, but I realized chocolate and milk are perfect compliments. This cereal is a simple brilliance, but not very healthy.
Tara M.
Sandwich, MA
Absolutely love this cereal! Krave is a perfect meal or snack when you have a sweet tooth but don't want to go overboard on sugar or fat. The price wasn't bad, although there isn't a large quantity of cereal in a box. I would recommend it for all ages and taste buds!
Sasha S.
Washington, IN
This is my go-to cereal every time I go to the store. It is playing all by itself without the box or with nice cold milk. been buying this for years and will continue.
Kayla R.
This cereal was nothing like i expected it to be. I bought it when it first came out think it was going to be the highlight of my morning. Nope , it actually tasted bland and distasteful
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
Am I the only one that loves these dry? No milk! Just straight out of the box! YUM
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is this cereal actually good? I have seen a lot of commericals for this cereal but have never tried it. Should I try this cereal?
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Is this too sweet? Does it get soggy?