GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKellogg's
Cereal Frosted Mini Wheats Touch Of Fruit In The Middle

Kellogg's Cereal Frosted Mini Wheats Touch Of Fruit In The Middle

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's® Mixed Berry Touch Of Fruit In The Middle Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
190 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
10mg sodium, 0% DV.
10g sugars.
Per 24 biscuit serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Cereal Frosted Mini Wheats Touch Of Fruit In The Middle!
Jennifer C.
My favorite cereal. I love the different kinds of fruit in the middle. I love starting my morning off right with some shredded wheats.
Maria H.
Kellogg's Cereal Frosted Mini Wheats Touch Of Fruit In The Middle uploaded by Maria H.
These are not too bad. Not as dry as the larger plain ones and more palatable and they have the blueberry jam inside. Would buy again. My picture is the UK version.
Diana N.
Dunlap, TN
I really like mini wheats and eat them on the regular.. I eat them straight out of the box with milk and I enjoy it..
Kaitlin P.
Sacramento, CA
Kellogg's cereal frosted mini-wheats with a touch of fruit is very good usually I go for the regular Mini Wheats but this time I wanted to try something new and it was a nice treat away from what I'm used to I was very satisfied and would highly recommend
Dejah S.
w Elliott Springfield il
I love these because I love frosted mini sheets anyway but with the fruit it's off the chain! And really filling!I love them! And high in fiber!
elizabeth C.
Lake Cowichan, BC
This stuff is gold I love it dry as a snack or as cereal, most definitely buying again!
Kalen L.
Knoxville, TN
I love frosted mini wheats they are so good I love sugary cereal and I like when the milk gets soaked up
Chase P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Perfect for breakfast, really good with out milk and fun to eat with your hands. This is my go to cereal.
Audrey F.
Bridgewater, NJ
my favorite cereal so tasty and fun to eat! a best cereal ever!! I like it better than any wheat cereals!
Colleen  M.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Target
Love these. The berry flavor is so natural and adds the perfect compliment to the sweet frosted outside. I could eat these by the bucket full. I never see them on sale though so they are a bit expensive at almost $6 a box.

Looking for your answer?