BY KELLOGG'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Mixed Berry Touch Of Fruit In The Middle Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
190 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
10mg sodium, 0% DV.
10g sugars.
Per 24 biscuit serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.

Raych P.
Fremont, NE
These are my all time favorite wheaties!!! I'm so sad that I can't find these anymore in stores. Not sure if they were discontinued or what the deal is but I love them and wish they would be back in stores! I always look for them. Just the right amount of fruit to give a sweet berry flavor!
Jacklyn R.
Frosted mini wheats are the best. They have a great texture and due to beinf frosted, add that nice sweet taste that distracts your inner child from the fact that you are having wheat cereal instead of capncrunch. It is a great cereal so long as you eat it quckly before it becomes a soggy mush.
Mini wheats are so tasty !! They are like chex with flavor which is my favorite i hate chex cereal but wheat thins add that little of frosting and makes it so much better .
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Mini Wheats cereal is such a delicious way to start your day off! It's super yummy and is a good value in price and quality. I've been a life long consumer of Mini Wheats and always buy them whenever I go to my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend Mini Wheats!
Ashlee H.
New Haven, IN
I love shredded wheat so I couldn't give it a terrible rating, but I really don't like any of the 'Touch of Fruit' flavors that they have out. They taste artificial to me and leave a really bad after taste. I would just rather get the regular mini wheats and add fresh fruit on top.
stehpanie l.
Boa Vista
Touch of Fruit Raspberry Mini-Wheats® cereal has raspberry-flavored filling, made with a touch of real fruit. Plus, it’s an excellent source of fiber, which makes this fruity wheat cereal berry delicious and nutritious. I do not like milk, I prefer to eat alone
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great cereal for kids and adults. I love the little hint of fruit you get from the filling in the middle. It's a great way to start the day. You can buy at your local Walmart or HEB, pretty much any grocery store.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
This is one of my favorite cereals. I've always liked shredded wheat, but the added fruit in the middle just throws it over the top! There's a perfect amount of frosting on top. It's good for you and tastes amazing!
Kimberly T.
Dothan, AL
OK i was told to pick one.. but how can i? we are cereal lovers in my house. There isn't many cereals my kids and i wont eat. we enjoy all types of cereal and cereal products. We are definitely a breakfast family. yes i would recommend Frosted mini wheats with the fruit in the middle to anyone.
Meeklyn M.
I'm sorry but I didn't like this cereal, the taste was disgusting I felt like I was eating cardboard, for the price I paid I was expecting a much better product. I tried it once and don't think I ever will again