Kellogg's Cereal Frosted Flakes Chocolate Choco Zucaritas uploaded by Dara W.Kellogg's Cereal Frosted Flakes Chocolate Choco Zucaritas uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Chocolate, Choco Zucaritas® Frosted Flakes® Cereal.
Calories 120.
Sat Fat 1g, 5%DV.
Sodium 50mg, 6%DV.
Sugars 12g, per 3/4 cup serving.
Frosted corn flakes with chocolate flavor. see more...

Manuel L.
Flakes choco. Flakes with chocolate. It is not my favorite but it is very delicious and especially if you like chocolate and chocolate then BAM! There you have it tow birds with one shoot! Besides you can eat it alone or with some milk if u want to.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
Absolutely my favorite cereal ever! I was so sad to see it leave our Walmart! Such a great chocolate flavor and great price! No cons here at all only that I wish it was much more available to buy than me looking to find it online somewhere!
Karen T.
I would give 5 stars but this product is made in Mexico. This cereal taste good, it's coated with chocolate and it's a frosted corn flake that has chocolate powered coating. its really good to eat. not heavy and childlike but it's good to snack on or eat during breakfast the kids love it.
Maria S.
This cereal is great,sucks that I can't find it in stores near me I have to order it,but it's worth it,I needed a cereal for my chocolate fix and this one does,I tried coco pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch chocolate version of cereal they sucked,this one is amazing!
Courtney P.
East Peoria, IL
Love any chocolate cereal, but this cereal is awesome! Good value, a regular price for cereal. Not really healthy though, chocolate kind of gives that away!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone not trying to eat healthy though because it's amazing!
Mariana P.
Como amante de los dulces puedo decir que el sabor de este cereal es excelente, si ya el original es bueno, el chocolate que trae este es un plus. Es perfecto para comer como merienda o desayuno. Lo único malo es que casi no se consiguen donde vivo.
Angelique M.
Sevierville, TN
This product was ok. I was expecting it to be a lot better so I don't really eat this anymore. I bought this at the navy exchange and honestly the flavor of these were not good. I like the original Frosted Flakes way better.
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL

Always breakfast cereal and definitely has to be delicious. kellogs is really my favorite cereal !! I love them! can not miss in my day to day and if you have chocolate much better!
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
These Frosted Flakes were terrible. I would not recommend to anyone unless they are an absolute chocolate love. I am going to stick with the regular Frosted Flakes honestly.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I like them a lot they are delicious but man are they hard! This is one of the only cereals I can pour and leave for a few before I eat it. It still has crunch too lol.