BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Chocolate, Choco Zucaritas® Frosted Flakes® Cereal.
Calories 120.
Sat Fat 1g, 5%DV.
Sodium 50mg, 6%DV.
Sugars 12g, per 3/4 cup serving.
Frosted corn flakes with chocolate flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karen T.
Karen T.
I would give 5 stars but this product is made in Mexico. This cereal taste good, it's coated with chocolate and it's a frosted corn flake that has chocolate powered coating. its really good to eat. not heavy and childlike but it's good to snack on or eat during breakfast the kids love it.
Maria S.
Maria S.
This cereal is great,sucks that I can't find it in stores near me I have to order it,but it's worth it,I needed a cereal for my chocolate fix and this one does,I tried coco pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch chocolate version of cereal they sucked,this one is amazing!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
East Peoria, IL
Love any chocolate cereal, but this cereal is awesome! Good value, a regular price for cereal. Not really healthy though, chocolate kind of gives that away!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone not trying to eat healthy though because it's amazing!
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Como amante de los dulces puedo decir que el sabor de este cereal es excelente, si ya el original es bueno, el chocolate que trae este es un plus. Es perfecto para comer como merienda o desayuno. Lo único malo es que casi no se consiguen donde vivo.
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Sevierville, TN
This product was ok. I was expecting it to be a lot better so I don't really eat this anymore. I bought this at the navy exchange and honestly the flavor of these were not good. I like the original Frosted Flakes way better.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
North hills, Ca
These are pretty hard to find, but you'll be able to find it at select Targets. They're a tasty chocolate flavor, but do not get soggy fast so I find them better than other chocolaty cereals.
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.
Not the as good as the original but a good option for something chocolatey! Same price as the original. If you want chocolate milk after eating your cereal this isn't the cereal for you.
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL

Always breakfast cereal and definitely has to be delicious. kellogs is really my favorite cereal !! I love them! can not miss in my day to day and if you have chocolate much better!
Andrea Corina L.
Andrea Corina L.
Minden, NV
Awesome cereal very good consistency, it doesn't go mushy after the milk, the taste is really great very sweet and a lot of chocolate. It can be too much sweet for some people.
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
I love it this cereal Its delicious chocolate flavor, I love having breakfast with him, the only thing I do not like very much is that it is very sweet but after all excellent