BY KELLOGG'S

Melissa G.
Burley, ID
My kids love when I buy them Kelloggs Cereal Favorites Variety pack! I love buying them because-- as all mom's of more than one child can tell you, ALL kids have different likes and dislikes. The variety pack gives the kids the choice of what kind of cereal to have EVERY DAY. And no cereal box gets stale from the kids deciding they are tired of any particular flavor. Life (and money) savers!
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I really like these cereals and the manner on which they are served! It is an easy way to take breakfast on the go, and the bowl gives you the right serving so you do not over-eat. I also believe it is great for kids because the separate bowl gives them a sort of independent feel, as if they are more "grown up" because they have their own bowl. In addition, I simply love Kelloggs cereals for children and adults alike! I loved these in elementary school and I still love them now.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These are great to get if you can never finish a box of cereal before it gets bad, or if you get tired of the same one easily! I also love to pack these with when I need a quick snack or am in a rush in the morning and don't have time to eat. Love these :)
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are great for a large family who have different likes and dislikes of cereal. You can get this cereal at any grocery store like Walmart or Publix. When we go to the beach we like to buy them too because it's an easy breakfast with options!
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
About this product a lot because my kids are picky one wants one thing the other night something else overall what is a great compromise I recommend buying this product if you have very picky children or if you are just one need a bow
Paulette N.
Charlotte, NC
This variety pack of cereal is great for when you feel like you want to eat some Wheaties and have a hearty breakfast.. or have something light like Frosted Flakes or Rice Krispies or you're just might have a picky eater at the variety pack design for everyone
Daniela D.
They're delicious I love to eat much in the morning and in the afternoon, They are very nutritious cereals and enriched with vitamins, easy and practical, I really love, always buy a lot and does not last long in my house hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
This is a must every shopping trip. A great variety to have for the kids. Has one of everyone's favorites. Quick convenient and healthy breakfast for the kids. Relatively inexpensive. Great value for the price.
Jennifer B.
A childhood favorite! Our school often offers these easy to use tasty treats for breakfast. The kids love them! Apple Jacks seems to be a favorite. As the breakfast monitor, I find they are sometimes hard for the kids to open.
erin m.
My son loves when I buy the variety boxes. They are more expensive but he is able to pick different cereals every morning. It has a lot of his favorite cereals in it too.

back