BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Maria U.
Me encanta. A mi me gusta porque no tiene azúcar. Es muy bueno de sabor por si solo. Y nutritivo. Lo puedo hacer incluso con comidas. Me gusta mucho este cereal. Recomendado
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
Corn Flakes has always been a classic. I do like them, but I have to admit that I put so much sugar in them that it sits at the bottom of the bowl. I'm sure that is not the healthy angle that they intended, but its how I do it. LOL
Madeline A.
Stroudsburg, PA
Best Plain Cereal! I Never Eat This With Milk. I Really Like It By Itself so I Eat It Like Popcorn. You Can Also Use This As Bread Crumbs If you Don't Have Anything To Bread Your Poultry With. Comes Out Nice And Crunchy. 👌
Patricia C.
MY GO TO! nostalgic. a classic. i even use it as a mixer cereal when the cereal im eating is too sweet! even alone though, it great! can't go wrong. Great shelf life too if stored properly!
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
The only variation of corn flakes I will eat is this. I can tell when it's not Kellogg's. The texture is different. Love the crunchiness of it even when doused with milk.
Erin M.
Most cereals you will find are very sugary and a lot of calories. This is one of the lowest cal cereals out there with not a whole lot of sugar. Good if you're trying to loose weight.
Grace C.
united states
Review for: Cereal 43 oz; 2 lb 11 oz; 1.2 kg more...
Corn flakes are my favorite cereal I like them a lot and they're absolutely super healthy the price is great and I would recommend them to anyone who wants them
Varinia G.
Yummy 😍 this cereal is awesome. I ate it since I was child and I still love it because you can enjoy it with some fruit for example organic strawberries 🍓
Madison L.
This cereal is my definitely my favorite. I really love the flavor! I love how I can eat this in the morning for easy breakfast or a quick snack on the go
Cortlin C.
Mmmm corn flakes are so good. Epically with suffer because they have a bland taste alone. I eat cereal in the mornings and these are great!! I love them.
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?