BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Camesha D.
LOVE! Since I was a kid Kellogg's Corn Flakes was always a breakfast first. The price has definitely increased over the years. I usually buy this cereal at shop rite. The taste is great and I honestly don't add sugar to this cereal most of the time. Will continue buying until they stop making it!
Tekoa C.
This is the best brand of corn flakes that I have encu tered so far. Those knock off brands do not compare to the original kellogs corn flakes. Sometimes I switch back and forth to save money, but this cor flakes has the perfect taste and crunch that makes any cereal perfect. I also add these to any other ceeeal and it adds crunch to the cereal.
Laura E.
Classic, versatile cereal. I'm not big on sugary sweets for breakfast which is why I love the simplicity of Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Perfectly crunchy and easily paired with fresh fruit, granola, or other toppings. I also use these in many baked casseroles as a crispy topping!
Rob K.
I think I might like corn flakes better than Cheerios. They are so good- the flavor is amazing!!! One thing to watch out for us that they get soggy quickly, so don't put milk in them before you're ready to eat them!!!
Jerusha H.
Love corn flakes with or without milk.. my friends stare at me while i munch on this like chips! They tried it and they loved it too. I used this for cooking too instead panko breadcrumbs use cornflakes and you get the same effect eith even better taste!
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Just the perfect cereal. You can add sugar, strawberries, bananas, chocolate or eat them by themselves if you just want a simple snack. I love the versatility and simplicity of this classic cereal
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
I love this cereal!!! I recently rediscovered it on a trip in Australia. Couldn't believe I had never given them a chance. I heat them for breakfast everyday and they are amazing. They can get soggy quickly but it doesn't matter because they are great!
Luisana H.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS CEREAL! Is the best, if I could eat it all the time I would do, I declare myself a fan of this cereal. I've always eaten since childhood and is my favorite, I love it, I would love to have it infinitely. The taste is something that I never get bored, can be combined with milk but I prefer to eat it alone, Did I mention I love this cereal?... I LOVE IT!
Maryam A.
Fantastic as a breakfast with milk or to make KFC style fried chicken. The taste is great, it is not sweet so you can add some honey to it for breakfast or add some salt and pepper to make the fried chicken.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
La mejor marca de cereal, esta es una de mis favoritas, la original. Me encanta comerlo con yogurt y con fresas. También me gusta comerlo con leche con chocolate.
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?