BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Aami M.
Ardiya, Kuwait
Soo healthy and delicious better for morning breakfasts.this is a lifesaver 😍😍😍for a quick breakfast mix it with some milk 😍
Jazmin A.
Residencial La Gloria, Block G4, pasaje 3G, Casa #17, Mejicanos, San Salvador, El Salvador.
Una buena opción para el desayuno, acompañado de frutas o semillas, delicioso y nutritivo, ideal para comenzar el dia😊
Josenia L.
I love Kellogg's Cereal Corn Flakes The Original & Best because it is very good for my breakfast and my dinner.
Tola F.
Columbia, MD
I love cornflakes so much on the norms. But Kellogg's takes it to another level. It's super crunchy and super tasty
Jennifer B.
lippstadt
They are not bad but I think they haven’t much flavour at all. You can try these but I would not recommend them
Antonica T.
Bristol
Review for: Cereal 18 oz more...
Amazing to start the day. I use to add yogurt to it. It help me to have the right energy to affront the journey
Gugu P.
It's an OK brand of cereal. I like the quality and taste of the corns. It's a bit pricy though for cereals.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Simple yet delicious.
I like to mix it with another chocolate cereal or with bananas.
Loooooove it ❣️
Jo J.
Llandyrnog
The name says it all - the best! You can’t beat these at any time of the day with ice cold milk!
Heidi L.
Portsmouth
Only cereal I will eat, perfect with ice cold milk in the mornings and sets you up for the day
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?