BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Diana P.
I love cereals, and this one's my favorite. I really love the crunchy taste and I eat it without milk as a snack, it with milk and bananas for dinner. I recommend it
Erica S.
I love this with some cold milk, it's quite refreshing and if you prefer a sugary taste you can add a spoon of sugar, although thats not my personal preference.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
Grew up eating Corn Flakes and have now passed it on to my children. I enjoy our morning talks over a big bowl of Corn Flakes! Great way to start the morning.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
My favorite cereal. A very healthy breakfast option. I usually add a little bit of sugar to it after I've added milk. This cereal is always in my home.
Fatemah A.
Having this cereals since childhood and it has been same and constant in its product. In India we don't have my cereal brands so this one is must have.
Tish G.
Review for: Cereal 36 oz lb lb more...
I try other cereals every now and then, but I'll always have Kellogg's cornflakes in my pantry. It's just a very classic and simple choice for me.
Carla M.
Simply, original and best. I love this cereal because isn't so sweet and don't have a excessive sugar flavor. I think is most healthy and yummy.
alex c.
This is delicious. I always eat this for breakfast and i never get sick of this. Even though its plain but that doesnt stop me from liking this
Saady B.
Barranquilla
Simplemente me encantan son los mejores cereales que he comido en mi vida su sabor es tan celestial, cada vez que los como recuerdo mi niñez.
Line W.
Vila Real
Review for: Cereal 12 oz more...
I mean who actually lives without these, they are the classic cereals everyone needs, the simple flavour is perfect for everyday breakfast
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?