BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Katherine D.
I LOVE IT!! they're my snacks when i'm hungry in the morning night every hour every day with milk or without milk!! I REALLY RECOMMENDED...! Amazing flavor a good choice for the eaat trust me! I'm eating right now trust me!!! PLEASE EAT IT!!!!
🥀 M.
Love these in the morning! I can't eat sweet things in the morning so this perfect. I love adding strawberries or whatever fruit I have and seed mix! Makes my breakfast a bit more exciting!
Ana Karen R.
Me gusta mucho este cereal, no estoy acostumbrada a comer azúcar en exceso en mis comidas y se me hace una opción muy buena ya que aunque no incluye azúcar su sabor es muy bueno y crujiente! me encantaaaa!!!!!!!!!!1
Clare R.
Traditional cornflakes that have stood the test of time. I eat these twice a week as part of a healthy and tasty breakfast to get me through the morning. available at all good supermarkets and local stores and always on my shopping list to buy again
Nikoletta S.
Athens
They are the only cereal that I like. They don't feel heavy on my stomach and they taste really great. If you try them I recommend you to eat them with soya milk and not with cow milk.
Katrina W.
Such a yummy, classic cereal! Very versatile too, besides just eating it for breakfast, crush them up in a blender and use them to coat chicken tenders. Delicious!
maría f.
Miami
It doesn't matter how many options they ever add the original corn flakes will always be my favorite corn flakes because the taste is real good and I've eaten this since forever and is not unhealthy:)
Karla H.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I like to have corn flakes for breakfast in the morning. It's light so I don't feel weighed down during the morning. The only issue is, it doesn't keep me full for super long and I'm ready for a snack by 10:30.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't actually use this cereal as a cereal itself, but rather I use it in baking and cooking. It makes a good coating and adds crunch to different dishes and desserts.
Rachel W.
I have Kellogg's cornflakes nearly every morning for breakfast. They are my favorite brand. They are crunchy and taste wonderful with milk. A perfect start to any day.
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?