BY KELLOGG'S #57 in Cereal

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Cereal 18 oz, Cereal 24 oz, Cereal 12 oz more...
What is there that isn't more traditional and delcious than Kellogg's
Corn Flakes?  This cereal has always been a breakfast staple of mine and
I've been eating this since I was in kindergarten.  I've been buying
this product throughout my life and they have always maintained
consistent quality.  Would highly recommend this item.
Natalie B.
Review for: Cereal 12 oz more...
I love corn flakes! As a kid my grandpa would put sugar in it and I always thought it was delicious. Now that I am older I prefer the original cereal alone without the added sweetness. This is a cereal I will always come back to. Recommended that everyone try at least once, though I'm sure everyone has!
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Cereal 18 oz, Cereal 12 oz more...
This cereal is bomb! I love it! You can combine it with strawberries or banana and it taste good or just sprinkle some sugar if you want the corn flakes to be sweet. I am satisfied with this product and would definitely keep buying because it's a great product and it's at a good price. I would recommend this cereal to anyone from small to big.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Cereal 18 oz, Cereal 36 oz lb lb, Cereal 24 oz, Cereal, Cereal 12 oz more...
Claudia R.
Gardena , CA
Review for: Cereal 24 oz more...
This cereal will always be my fav. It can be combined with fruit or you can put some sugar to add some sweetness to your bowl. I love it plain just with milk, super delicious. This is a cereal I always pick when at the store!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I remember these from when I was a kid! My mom used to buy these all the time and we used to eat them with sugar to give it some sweetness to it. Till this day I enjoy eating this with sugar because it reminds me of my childhood. When I'm being healthy I don't add the sugar and I can be an adult and eat them plain. I just love how crunchy they are.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
This is my all-time favorite cereal. Even when I was a child, this was my favorite. The flakes stay nice and crispy in milk for a longer period than other brands of flakes. Plus, they are diverse in what you can add into them as well! Maybe a spoonful of sugar, fresh fruit like blueberries or strawberries, or maybe even bits of dark chocolate with some raspberries! The possibilities are nearly endless!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love corn flakes. My grandmother kept me when I was little, and I would eat them at her house every morning. They're especially great if you pour a whole lot of sugar on them. Definitely not healthy, but they remind me of childhood and that's always nice.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes a little bland but that's not necessarily bad if it's for cooking. We sprinkle sugar on top for cereal. Great buy. Love the recipes on the back. Can't wait to try some of them!
Andreina M.
Corn flakes is a tried and true breakfast cereal. It is also versatile in other recipes when first crushed. For instance I use it in meat loaf, meatballs, I also use it as bread in for fish and chicken that I bake in the oven when I want a crunchy coating.
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?