BY KELLOGG'S #85 in Cereal

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Cereal 18 oz, Cereal 12 oz more...
This cereal is bomb! I love it! You can combine it with strawberries or banana and it taste good or just sprinkle some sugar if you want the corn flakes to be sweet. I am satisfied with this product and would definitely keep buying because it's a great product and it's at a good price. I would recommend this cereal to anyone from small to big.
Claudia R.
Gardena , CA
Review for: Cereal 24 oz more...
This cereal will always be my fav. It can be combined with fruit or you can put some sugar to add some sweetness to your bowl. I love it plain just with milk, super delicious. This is a cereal I always pick when at the store!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I remember these from when I was a kid! My mom used to buy these all the time and we used to eat them with sugar to give it some sweetness to it. Till this day I enjoy eating this with sugar because it reminds me of my childhood. When I'm being healthy I don't add the sugar and I can be an adult and eat them plain. I just love how crunchy they are.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
This is my all-time favorite cereal. Even when I was a child, this was my favorite. The flakes stay nice and crispy in milk for a longer period than other brands of flakes. Plus, they are diverse in what you can add into them as well! Maybe a spoonful of sugar, fresh fruit like blueberries or strawberries, or maybe even bits of dark chocolate with some raspberries! The possibilities are nearly endless!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love corn flakes. My grandmother kept me when I was little, and I would eat them at her house every morning. They're especially great if you pour a whole lot of sugar on them. Definitely not healthy, but they remind me of childhood and that's always nice.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes a little bland but that's not necessarily bad if it's for cooking. We sprinkle sugar on top for cereal. Great buy. Love the recipes on the back. Can't wait to try some of them!
Andreina M.
Corn flakes is a tried and true breakfast cereal. It is also versatile in other recipes when first crushed. For instance I use it in meat loaf, meatballs, I also use it as bread in for fish and chicken that I bake in the oven when I want a crunchy coating.
Tricia C.
MY GO TO! nostalgic. a classic. i even use it as a mixer cereal when the cereal im eating is too sweet! even alone though, it great! can't go wrong. Great shelf life too if stored properly!
Mesha B.
I've liked this since I was young. I use to however add extra sugar in with my cereal. Kids like sweetness ha. But without the sugar they are great. My potbelly pig also enjoys this as a tiny snack.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
An oldie, but a goodie!

I'm not that old but I don't like the new cereals out with a ll the sugar. The may be because I grew up eating cereal without crazy sugars in it (like lucky charms) so I love these simple cereals.

One of the few cereals I buy. It's comforting to see these when I'm shopping. Even when others are on sale I prefer to buy this, among others like Cheerios and Rice Crispies.

I won't recommend any of those sugary cereals. They're not good for kids, or adults. These Corn Flakes are how they should be. Lightly sweetened.
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Do you Like or Dislike?
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
This is a gluten free cereal?