BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Corn Flakes® The Original & Best® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
3g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Since 1906. see more...

Anita J.
Flushing, NY
An oldie, but a goodie!

I'm not that old but I don't like the new cereals out with a ll the sugar. The may be because I grew up eating cereal without crazy sugars in it (like lucky charms) so I love these simple cereals.

One of the few cereals I buy. It's comforting to see these when I'm shopping. Even when others are on sale I prefer to buy this, among others like Cheerios and Rice Crispies.

I won't recommend any of those sugary cereals. They're not good for kids, or adults. These Corn Flakes are how they should be. Lightly sweetened.
Brenda G.
My family loves kellog's corn flakes. i avoid buying sugary cereal most of the time so this way when we eat corn flakes we add fruit to our cereal and tastes as good as the other stuff. i remember even using this once as breading to bread or cover chicken and fry it. it came out perfectly fine and super crunchy! The things you come up with when you have certain products on hand.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS CEREAL! Is the best, if I could eat it all the time I would do, I declare myself a fan of this cereal. I've always eaten since childhood and is my favorite, I love it, I would love to have it infinitely. The taste is something that I never get bored, can be combined with milk but I prefer to eat it alone, Did I mention I love this cereal?... I LOVE IT!
Tekoa C.
This is the best brand of corn flakes that I have encu tered so far. Those knock off brands do not compare to the original kellogs corn flakes. Sometimes I switch back and forth to save money, but this cor flakes has the perfect taste and crunch that makes any cereal perfect. I also add these to any other ceeeal and it adds crunch to the cereal.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Me encanta, es algo típico en mi desayuno. Me gusta comerlo con yogurt y aveces hasta solo!! Por favor, quien no se ha comido un buen tazón de Corn Flakes? Creo que el mejor recuerdo que tengo es cuando paso al frente de la fábrica y el olor que esta desprende es asombroso, provoca comer todo el día
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
LOVE! Since I was a kid Kellogg's Corn Flakes was always a breakfast first. The price has definitely increased over the years. I usually buy this cereal at shop rite. The taste is great and I honestly don't add sugar to this cereal most of the time. Will continue buying until they stop making it!
Laura E.
Classic, versatile cereal. I'm not big on sugary sweets for breakfast which is why I love the simplicity of Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Perfectly crunchy and easily paired with fresh fruit, granola, or other toppings. I also use these in many baked casseroles as a crispy topping!
Andreina M.
Corn flakes is a tried and true breakfast cereal. It is also versatile in other recipes when first crushed. For instance I use it in meat loaf, meatballs, I also use it as bread in for fish and chicken that I bake in the oven when I want a crunchy coating.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
I love this cereal!!! I recently rediscovered it on a trip in Australia. Couldn't believe I had never given them a chance. I heat them for breakfast everyday and they are amazing. They can get soggy quickly but it doesn't matter because they are great!
Rob K.
I think I might like corn flakes better than Cheerios. They are so good- the flavor is amazing!!! One thing to watch out for us that they get soggy quickly, so don't put milk in them before you're ready to eat them!!!
Who does not like this cereal? It is a classic
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a gluten free cereal?