BY KELLOGG'S

4-0.85 oz. Kellogg's Krave® Double Chocolate, 4-1.0 oz. Kellogg's Krave® Milk Chocolate, 4-0.63 oz. Froot Loops®, 4-0.63 oz. Apple Jacks®, 4-0.67 oz. Corn Pops®. see more...

Rina T.
Love cereal and love that they come in handy packages that make it easy and quick for the morning. I don't really have any cons to this product and if you don't overeat it won't be too bad for you. Would purchase again.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I always buy these assortment of cereals because they are the perfect size to take for snacks. I love that thanks we would favorites such as Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes. the cereals included in this assortment pack have something for everyone. I do like the new bag that they come in I do miss the original mini boxes
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This is a great option for me to keep at the office for those very early days. I actually can pour milk right into the pouch and eat it right from there if I don't have a bowl handy. This is also good for portion control. Kind of pricey, but that is the cost of convenience.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
These are perfect for students living in dorm rooms. I always had these because I didn't like it when I left the bag of a 18oz. box open because to me the cereal just doesn't taste the same after. The 20 ct pouches make it so that the cereal remains fresh.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
It may seem childish but I love these! I'm one of those people that can't always finish a box of cereal because I get sick of eat the same kinds all the time, so I buy individual packs so I can have something different without wasting a box. They ar great!
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
Really recommend this especially when in a hurry with kids... Sometimes appointments can take so long and this cereal pouches sure helps... It helps keep them a little occupied when we are out for awhile... It also helps to keep a few in the car to snack on..
Sarah B.
Perry, FL
These are great if you have kids who want different cereal every day and you don't want an entire box to go stale. Plenty of variety and even if you just want some variety in your breakfast.
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge cereal fan, I love it, but I will only eat a little but out of a box and then the rest goes to waste so this product was great for me. It's also easy for on the go or if you're running late for work or church.
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I got this at Costco and have found that it is the best way to make sure that everyone gets the cereal they want it's healthy but has enough sugars to attract the little kids I would buy this again as it is a great price
Tamia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product. These are my top favorite types of cereal and this assortment pack just brings them all together. They are so easy to grap and go when I'm in a rush. I would definitely buy this again