BY KELLOGG'S

4-0.85 oz. Kellogg's Krave® Double Chocolate, 4-1.0 oz. Kellogg's Krave® Milk Chocolate, 4-0.63 oz. Froot Loops®, 4-0.63 oz. Apple Jacks®, 4-0.67 oz. Corn Pops®. see more...

Jada A.
I always love Kellogg's especially their Corn Flakes and but the fact that this little pouches is 20 pack pouches or a thing I love it because when I am late for school and my bus is coming down the street and I am getting down the stairs and I still need breakfast I just grab one and I'll go and it is absolutely amazing it tastes amazing and it's quick and easy and I love you didn't cause because it's not messy assortment
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
I always buy these assortment of cereals because they are the perfect size to take for snacks. I love that thanks we would favorites such as Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes. the cereals included in this assortment pack have something for everyone. I do like the new bag that they come in I do miss the original mini boxes
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This is a great option for me to keep at the office for those very early days. I actually can pour milk right into the pouch and eat it right from there if I don't have a bowl handy. This is also good for portion control. Kind of pricey, but that is the cost of convenience.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
Really recommend this especially when in a hurry with kids... Sometimes appointments can take so long and this cereal pouches sure helps... It helps keep them a little occupied when we are out for awhile... It also helps to keep a few in the car to snack on..
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
These are perfect for students living in dorm rooms. I always had these because I didn't like it when I left the bag of a 18oz. box open because to me the cereal just doesn't taste the same after. The 20 ct pouches make it so that the cereal remains fresh.
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge cereal fan, I love it, but I will only eat a little but out of a box and then the rest goes to waste so this product was great for me. It's also easy for on the go or if you're running late for work or church.
Tamia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product. These are my top favorite types of cereal and this assortment pack just brings them all together. They are so easy to grap and go when I'm in a rush. I would definitely buy this again
Kaitlyn M.
Virginia Bch, VA
The variety offered is perfect of my family. When I purchase a box of cereal, I generally end up with a million half-empty boxes. However, with this option, it allows me to make the most of my money.
Coco S.
The love packettes of variety of different cereal. Its a great way to try new cereals without purchase full size. Its perfect portion for one bowl of cereal which I like especially if I am in a rush
Sarah B.
Perry, FL
These are great if you have kids who want different cereal every day and you don't want an entire box to go stale. Plenty of variety and even if you just want some variety in your breakfast.