Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Photo (1)
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
Parul T.
Parul T.
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO

Love this cereal. one of my favorites. its a little too sweet to have everyday. eat them with or without milk
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH

So good!! Been one of my favorite cereals for as long as I can remember! Good source of fiber and whole grain
Rachael i.
Rachael i.
Chicago, Il

Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though. They could be better if there was less sugar.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Augusta, Georgia

These are really good. I prefer to eat them without milk though. Although they are just fine with milk.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Oh god this cereal is heavenly i eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner lol literally my fav cereal.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

I love Apple Jacks! Supper yummy. I remembering loving these as a kid, and I still love them now!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta

I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavor mixed with the apple!!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

Love these! Can eat these anytime of the day! My nephew loves eating these without milk!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH

Too much sugar. Tastes nasty. Nothing healthy about these. Highly processed.

Join Now