Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Ka H.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Kaitlyn J.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though." in 1 review
  • "I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavour mixed with the apple!" in 1 review
Micah L.
Micah L.
Love Apple Jacks! Sweet and crunchy! Best cereal when you have a sweet tooth.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Foodie Expert
Love these! Can eat these anytime of the day! My nephew loves eating these without milk!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Foodie Expert
Oh god this cereal is heavenly i eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner lol literally my fav cereal.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Apple Jacks! It tastes like Christmas! It the wonderful sugary kids cereal! If you like cinnamon and fruit loops cereals this is basically what this is!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
I L0VE APPLE JACKS! it has been on my top 5 list of cereals since I was a kid! I can never get sick of it. It's good with or without milk.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
So good!! Been one of my favorite cereals for as long as I can remember! Good source of fiber and whole grain
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY
Indeed this cereal does pack a new big cinnamon punch and my kids and I love it! Once again it is a sugary cereal so you must have it in moderation. A box goes for about 3-5 dollars at most. I buy this cereal occasionally.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Foodie Expert
We absolutely adore apple jacks in my house. My kids and husband can't get enough and you get a great amount for the price you pay.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cereals. Great flavoring. Great blend of apple and cinnamon. This is a cereal I like to eat dry or with milk. Another plus is it doesn't get soggy to quickly.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?