Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Photos (3)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY

Indeed this cereal does pack a new big cinnamon punch and my kids and I love it! Once again it is a sugary cereal so you must have it in moderation. A box goes for about 3-5 dollars at most. I buy this cereal occasionally.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

I L0VE APPLE JACKS! it has been on my top 5 list of cereals since I was a kid! I can never get sick of it. It's good with or without milk.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

Love these! Can eat these anytime of the day! My nephew loves eating these without milk!
Micah L.
Micah L.

Love Apple Jacks! Sweet and crunchy! Best cereal when you have a sweet tooth.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH

Too much sugar. Tastes nasty. Nothing healthy about these. Highly processed.
Rachael i.
Rachael i.

Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though. They could be better if there was less sugar.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

I love Apple Jacks! Supper yummy. I remembering loving these as a kid, and I still love them now!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Augusta, Georgia

These are really good. I prefer to eat them without milk though. Although they are just fine with milk.
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this cereal , it's so awesome I eat it like every other day and the cinnamin and apples leave a unique taste in your mouth . It's great
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?

Join Now