BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though." in 1 review
  • "I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavour mixed with the apple!" in 1 review
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Apple Jacks! It tastes like Christmas! It the wonderful sugary kids cereal! If you like cinnamon and fruit loops cereals this is basically what this is!
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
My all time favorite cereal I always have a box on hand ! When Apple and cinnamon come together it creates an amazing flavor in a crunchy round cereal !
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this cereal , it's so awesome I eat it like every other day and the cinnamin and apples leave a unique taste in your mouth . It's great
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
I L0VE APPLE JACKS! it has been on my top 5 list of cereals since I was a kid! I can never get sick of it. It's good with or without milk.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
One of my favorite creals is apple jacks. For some reason I don't buy it very often, and it's so yummy and I love the cinnamon flavor
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
We absolutely adore apple jacks in my house. My kids and husband can't get enough and you get a great amount for the price you pay.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Well guess these are a hit in my house I grew up eating these and my son and husband blew through a box in less then a week.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Everyone in my family loves these! This is the same Apple cinnamon flavor I remember as a child! Love these 😘
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH
So good!! Been one of my favorite cereals for as long as I can remember! Good source of fiber and whole grain
d_is_for d.
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?