BY APPLE JACKS

Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I buy the big box not these cups, but this seems to be only option for this cereal. Loved this cereal since childhood. I still eat it. It has a great flavor. I guess it tastes like apple cinnamon with a hint, but then again it doesn’t. The cereal is pale orange with red specks. It’s delicious! It is incredibly sweet though! I recommend this cereal.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter loves Apple Jacks. Her first word was apple and she points to the Apple Jacks. It’s a great snack and it’s a great breakfast cereal. It’s priced right along with the other cereals. I’ll definitely be buying again!
Zai I.
Normal, IL
I love cereal and I hate milk aha. This little 9 OZ cups save my life when I need a quick breakfast add-on or car snack. They’re cheap and convenient. You can find them at Walmart or target.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
I love love love apple Jacks and so does my dog, bear! They have such a tasty cinnamon apple flavor and they kind of change the taste of your milk to the same. My favorite cereal.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
A misninos les encanta este cereal por su savor a canela y ami lo que me gusta es no tener que lavar un bowl despues de que terminen su cereal super practico
Jessyca M.
Daytona Beach, FL
These r good for mornings on the go.. or as a snack for ur active toddler. Great in the fact that the smaller amount insures that every bowl is fresh..
Nikie B.
Arlington, VA
They’re a little expensive but the nostalgia and portability totally make up for it. Great for taking into the office or for a measured carb boost.
Taylor P.
Such a delicious cereal! And I love the fact that they are in portion controlled containers - great for snacks and meals on the go!
Taylor M.
So easy to grab in the morning! perfect portions and it is a tasty cereal. first buying this made my buy other cereal like this!