BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain.
Cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Kellogg's™ family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. see more...

• Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store bran...1 Answers
  • Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk do you drin...5 Answers
  • Besides milk, how else do you like to enjoy Apple jacks??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love to have these with ice cold milk in the morning!!" in 1 review
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
This is my second favorite cereal! It is surprisingly one of the lowest calorie options available, and tastes awesome! I think its 100 calories for 1 cup, where most are over 130 calories for only 3/4 or a cup. Ever since my fiber one 80 calorie chocolate cereal went off the market, this is my go too. Highly recommend, great for snacking if your watching calories, and probably good to feed kids since it tastes great. Don't be fooled by the protein cereals, natural ones, even most "diet", weight watchers and other so called healthy options- they are usually twice the calories!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a very big fan of the Kelloggs Cereal Apple Jacks. They were too sweet for my tatse and not a healthy option for morning breakfast. I would rather eat these as a snack and not as cereal in the morning. Too much sugar but, kids would surley love them.
Maekayla W.
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
i love To have these in the morning with my low fat milk <3 probley my second favorite cereal, i bought them at my local Walmart one day while i was getting some more, it is afordable and they taste good. I would buy them again.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
I've been eating Apple Jacks since the 90's. they're cost effective and a great value, I can find it at almost any grocery store, the flavor is so good it's an apple cinnamon ring, and I'll continue to buy this product.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I have been eating Apple Jacks since I was a kid! They taste great with or without milk. They're not too sweet but they still have the right amount of sweetness. I am definitely a loyal customer to the brand.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Yorktown, TX
****boyfriend review***** Literally eat a bowl a day. Sometimes more than one. Only one in the house that likes them but I'll eat a big box in a few days so. They go on the grocery list often!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm sitting here writing a review and eating the product at the same time! I love this cereal! Thank you for not changing the recipe into garbage like many brands have!
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
This cereal tastes soooo good!! I've been eating it since I was in elementary and now I'm almost out of high school! it has such a good flavor
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Toledo, OH
Apple Jacks are great. The cereal is exactly what it's advertised. Not pricey at all. I love buying them all the time.
becky l.
becky l.
Foodie Expert
Apple jacks are great to have with milk as breakfast. They have fun colors and wonderful taste!
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
Foodie Expert
Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk do you drink with Apple Jacks?
Antonya D.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Besides milk, how else do you like to enjoy Apple jacks??
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sierra Madre, CA
Foodie Expert
Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store brand ones?