BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain.
Cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Kellogg's™ family rewards.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love to have these with ice cold milk in the morning!!" in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a great apple tasting cereal that holds its own in milk. My kids enjoy it and the price is about the same as other cereals. I buy this about once a month to change things up so we don’t eat the same thing over and over. You have to like apples to eat this cereal but if you do it’s great.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite cereals. I love the taste of it. I think this was my favorite when I was in school. I would buy again and again. I just love the taste of the apples in it. It's always at a great value. I would recommend this cereal to anyone. Such a great one!
Mookie M.
I love Apple Jacks hey are so good and I love the commercials on tv , I get mines from local supermarket it's very affordable and comes in different size boxs I eat this cereal all the time especially in the mornings, the best part is the milk after you finish all the cereal, I love how they are starting to explore with new flavors which is a plus, I do recommend this cereal it's really good
Kat N.
Acton, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love that I can eat these as a snack or as a cereal. They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty- and cinnamon! I used to eat these a ton as a kid. Only negative is not a ton of protein or nutritional value.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
SO SO SO DISGUSTED WITH APPLE JACKS AND KELLOG !! My boyfriend was snacking ( no milk) on one of those small boxes of Apple Jacks from a variety pack from Costco and pulled out an apple jack with an eyelash or very short strand of hair BAKED INTO THE CEREAL. We put it under a high power microscope and you can see the sugar crystals and how the hair in engrained in the loop . This was a brand new just opened pack and we all are disgusted !! We have tried to reach out to Kellogg multiple times through email and Instagram DM with no comment! Always check your food and be careful people !!! Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks
Alix G.
Really good cereal it tases group would buy again would recommend for morning breakfast and midnight snack with milk and straight out of the package. Would buy over and over. It's fast is really sweet and tasty and it's looks amazing!
Brianna B.
Apple Jacks are so good. For real. They're not over the top fruity like some cereals, and they're also not sickeningly sweet. They also make a great snack even without the milk. Just stick them in a container and you're good to go. However, they do taste better with some cold milk. So good. :)
Celina A.
I don't think I could've imagined a childhood that didn't have this cereal in it. I'm salivating at the thought of it right now. I'd do anything to have this cereal back in my life. It's beyond delicious.
Briana C.
bronx
Started eating this since I was so young. I'm a repeat consumer. It has an amazing taste. It's really sugary so I'm not sure if that's too healthy. Usually buy in supermarkets. And not at the moment cause I don't have the cereal in my possession.
Kimesha D.
Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk do you drink with Apple Jacks?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Besides milk, how else do you like to enjoy Apple jacks??
Maria C.
Sierra Madre, CA
Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store brand ones?