BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain.
Cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Kellogg's™ family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. see more...

• "I love to have these with ice cold milk in the morning!!" in 1 review
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love Apple Jacks hey are so good and I love the commercials on tv , I get mines from local supermarket it's very affordable and comes in different size boxs I eat this cereal all the time especially in the mornings, the best part is the milk after you finish all the cereal, I love how they are starting to explore with new flavors which is a plus, I do recommend this cereal it's really good
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love this cereal! It tastes so good. I like how sweet it is and the milk tastes really good after you eat all the cereal. I definitely recommend this product. I’ll be eating it again lol until they don’t make them anymore which should never happen
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
One of my favorite cereals. I love the taste of it. I think this was my favorite when I was in school. I would buy again and again. I just love the taste of the apples in it. It's always at a great value. I would recommend this cereal to anyone. Such a great one!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my all time favorite cereal as a child, and even sill as an adult. It has just the right amount of sweetness of apple/cinnamon taste that makes my morning. I love to have it as a snack during my busy day, or a late night bowl.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Ive always been a "kids cereal" type of person and Apple jacks are one of my favorites. They are crunchy and sweet but they do not taste like Apple to me but thats ok because they are yummy.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
SO SO SO DISGUSTED WITH APPLE JACKS AND KELLOG !! My boyfriend was snacking ( no milk) on one of those small boxes of Apple Jacks from a variety pack from Costco and pulled out an apple jack with an eyelash or very short strand of hair BAKED INTO THE CEREAL. We put it under a high power microscope and you can see the sugar crystals and how the hair in engrained in the loop . This was a brand new just opened pack and we all are disgusted !! We have tried to reach out to Kellogg multiple times through email and Instagram DM with no comment! Always check your food and be careful people !!! Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks
Chrissy M.
Omg this cereal is so good. It's probably one of my favorite cereal. This cereal is good to eat with milk, by itself, or if you want to spice things up you could put it in your oatmeal. I love Apple Jacks
Michaela C.
Kellogg's Apple Jacks make regular appearances in my pantry.  It's a really sweet cereal, but the flavor is familiar so it's kind of a nostalgia-snack.  I usually eat this as a late night snack - it's probably too sugary to make a good start to the day on a normal basis.
Celina A.
I don't think I could've imagined a childhood that didn't have this cereal in it. I'm salivating at the thought of it right now. I'd do anything to have this cereal back in my life. It's beyond delicious.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a great apple tasting cereal that holds its own in milk. My kids enjoy it and the price is about the same as other cereals. I buy this about once a month to change things up so we don’t eat the same thing over and over. You have to like apples to eat this cereal but if you do it’s great.
Kimesha D.
Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk do you drink with Apple Jacks?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Besides milk, how else do you like to enjoy Apple jacks??
Maria C.
Sierra madre, CA
Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store brand ones?
Emily D.
Oromocto
Are these ever going to come back to Canada?!