BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

• Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?1 Answers
  • "Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though." in 1 review
  • "I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavour mixed with the apple!" in 1 review
naf C.
We bought this the very first time. It's a new flavor for us. I really liked the taste of it! It's also very nutritious and healthy for you. I like the apple flavor, it isn't too strong. I like the color of the packaging as well of the cereal. It's not too pricey either. You can easily find it on the shelves of Walmart or any other local grocery stores. You can play games with it too, that's if you win and if there is something in the packaging, though mine didn't have any. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Best cereal ever!!!! It's a great source of fiber plus it's totally whole grain.. my 9 month old eats these learning to feed himself and he wasn't too sure about them at first but he LOVES them! Plus mommy and daddy can give them to him dry while we eat a bowl!! Also provides a good source of calcium!!!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I love apple jacks cereal ! I loved this since I was a kid and remember the silly commercials they would play! I love the cinnamon flavor . It is great with or without milk as well. My kids love the flavor and how crunchy it is . Highly recomend!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
One of my favorite cereals. Great flavoring. Great blend of apple and cinnamon. This is a cereal I like to eat dry or with milk. Another plus is it doesn't get soggy to quickly.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks THIS IS MY FAVORITE AND THE BEST WHOLE GRAIN CEREAL IN THE WORLD. THEY TASTE GREAT ,ONE OF A KIND .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEST APPLE CINNAMON CEREAL IN THE WORLD #1FAN.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved the flavor and taste of Apple Jacks. It was a favorite as a child and is a favorite as an adult! The colors are bright as ever and my 5 year old loves them just because of that.
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY
Indeed this cereal does pack a new big cinnamon punch and my kids and I love it! Once again it is a sugary cereal so you must have it in moderation. A box goes for about 3-5 dollars at most. I buy this cereal occasionally.
Dianna A.
When I'm not trying to eat healthy cereal, I will choose Apple Jacks any day of the week! They are so delicious and the best is when they are right in between being soggy and crunchy. One of my favorite cereals
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Me encanta Apple Jacks! Su sabor es como la Navidad! Es la maravillosa cereales azucarados niños! Si te gusta la canela y fruta bucles cereales esto es básicamente lo que es esto
d_is_for d.
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?

back