Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Photo (1)
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE

Takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved the flavor and taste of Apple Jacks. It was a favorite as a child and is a favorite as an adult! The colors are bright as ever and my 5 year old loves them just because of that.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

When I'm not trying to eat healthy cereal, I will choose Apple Jacks any day of the week! They are so delicious and the best is when they are right in between being soggy and crunchy. One of my favorite cereals
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166

Me encanta Apple Jacks! Su sabor es como la Navidad! Es la maravillosa cereales azucarados niños! Si te gusta la canela y fruta bucles cereales esto es básicamente lo que es esto
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA

I love Apple Jacks! It tastes like Christmas! It the wonderful sugary kids cereal! If you like cinnamon and fruit loops cereals this is basically what this is!
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY

My all time favorite cereal I always have a box on hand ! When Apple and cinnamon come together it creates an amazing flavor in a crunchy round cereal !
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

I L0VE APPLE JACKS! it has been on my top 5 list of cereals since I was a kid! I can never get sick of it. It's good with or without milk.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

One of my favorite creals is apple jacks. For some reason I don't buy it very often, and it's so yummy and I love the cinnamon flavor
Ka H.
Ka H.
Merced, CA

Delicious
My favorite cereal . I like the orange and green sugary bites. Its yummy.
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this cereal , it's so awesome I eat it like every other day and the cinnamin and apples leave a unique taste in your mouth . It's great
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.

Join Now