Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon.
Photos (2)
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE

Takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved the flavor and taste of Apple Jacks. It was a favorite as a child and is a favorite as an adult! The colors are bright as ever and my 5 year old loves them just because of that.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY

My all time favorite cereal I always have a box on hand ! When Apple and cinnamon come together it creates an amazing flavor in a crunchy round cereal !
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

One of my favorite creals is apple jacks. For some reason I don't buy it very often, and it's so yummy and I love the cinnamon flavor
Ka H.
Ka H.
merced, CA

Delicious
My favorite cereal . I like the orange and green sugary bites. Its yummy.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

I L0VE APPLE JACKS! it has been on my top 5 list of cereals since I was a kid! I can never get sick of it. It's good with or without milk.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA

I love Apple Jacks! It tastes like Christmas! It the wonderful sugary kids cereal! If you like cinnamon and fruit loops cereals this is basically what this is!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI

We absolutely adore apple jacks in my house. My kids and husband can't get enough and you get a great amount for the price you pay.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166

Me encanta Apple Jacks! Su sabor es como la Navidad! Es la maravillosa cereales azucarados niños! Si te gusta la canela y fruta bucles cereales esto es básicamente lo que es esto
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH

So good!! Been one of my favorite cereals for as long as I can remember! Good source of fiber and whole grain
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Oh god this cereal is heavenly i eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner lol literally my fav cereal.

Join Now