Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Ka H.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Kaitlyn J.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though." in 1 review
  • "I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavour mixed with the apple!" in 1 review
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved the flavor and taste of Apple Jacks. It was a favorite as a child and is a favorite as an adult! The colors are bright as ever and my 5 year old loves them just because of that.
Ka H.
Merced, CA
Delicious
My favorite cereal . I like the orange and green sugary bites. Its yummy.
Kat N.
Concord
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Dianna A.
When I'm not trying to eat healthy cereal, I will choose Apple Jacks any day of the week! They are so delicious and the best is when they are right in between being soggy and crunchy. One of my favorite cereals
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
My all time favorite cereal I always have a box on hand ! When Apple and cinnamon come together it creates an amazing flavor in a crunchy round cereal !
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Me encanta Apple Jacks! Su sabor es como la Navidad! Es la maravillosa cereales azucarados niños! Si te gusta la canela y fruta bucles cereales esto es básicamente lo que es esto
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH
So good!! Been one of my favorite cereals for as long as I can remember! Good source of fiber and whole grain
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this cereal , it's so awesome I eat it like every other day and the cinnamin and apples leave a unique taste in your mouth . It's great
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
Rachael i.
Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though. They could be better if there was less sugar.
d_is_for d.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?