Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Citlalli t.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Kaitlyn J.Kellogg's Cereal Apple Jacks uploaded by Ka H.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Now more cinnamon flavor!
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

• "Too much sugar in Apple Jacks, they taste really good though." in 1 review
  • "I can eat these with or without milk I love the spicy cinnamon flavour mixed with the apple!" in 1 review
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
Takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved the flavor and taste of Apple Jacks. It was a favorite as a child and is a favorite as an adult! The colors are bright as ever and my 5 year old loves them just because of that.
Ka H.
Ka H.
Merced, CA
Delicious
My favorite cereal . I like the orange and green sugary bites. Its yummy.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Foodie Expert
When I'm not trying to eat healthy cereal, I will choose Apple Jacks any day of the week! They are so delicious and the best is when they are right in between being soggy and crunchy. One of my favorite cereals
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Llano
Foodie Expert
Everyone in my family loves these! This is the same Apple cinnamon flavor I remember as a child! Love these 😘
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite cereal I always have a box on hand ! When Apple and cinnamon come together it creates an amazing flavor in a crunchy round cereal !
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Me encanta Apple Jacks! Su sabor es como la Navidad! Es la maravillosa cereales azucarados niños! Si te gusta la canela y fruta bucles cereales esto es básicamente lo que es esto
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
One of my favorite creals is apple jacks. For some reason I don't buy it very often, and it's so yummy and I love the cinnamon flavor
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Foodie Expert
We absolutely adore apple jacks in my house. My kids and husband can't get enough and you get a great amount for the price you pay.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I love this cereal! It has a great taste of apple and cinnamon and isn't too sweet. The kiddos love it as well.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cereals. Great flavoring. Great blend of apple and cinnamon. This is a cereal I like to eat dry or with milk. Another plus is it doesn't get soggy to quickly.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?