BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Original All Bran® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
80 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
80mg sodium, 3% DV.
6g sugars.
Per 1/2 cup serving.
Made with natural wheat bran fiber.
Heart healthy selection.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
A wheat bran cereal.
40% Daily value.
Fiber 10 grams. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
Foodie Expert
When i first saw this i was turned off. Once i tasted it i had a change of opinion. The flavor is pretty good and it is very healthy and the texture is a bit diffrent/ unique which is cool
Marie S.
Marie S.
Foodie Expert
A recipe I tried called for some of this as breading, so I decided to try a bowl with milk. I could only describe the results as bland and mushy. I couldn't even finish the bowl and threw the rest out. If you need the fiber, do yourself a favor and do oatmeal instead.
danielle b.
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
These are okay.. not my first choice of cereal. A rather healthy choice though. They definitely do not have a flavorful taste like other cereals. My kids will not eat them either.
Myrle K.
Myrle K.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Although this is blan, I love this cereal for breakfast. I don't eat breakfast very often but this is one of my favorite cereals for when I do.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I love cereals that contain very minimal amounts of sugar. This cereal is also fantastic to include in bran muffins.
Marlene D.
Marlene D.
My favorite bran cereal out there! And the best one in my opinion! I use it on pancakes, muffins, and sometimes I throw it in my soup!
And it makes you regular😊
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
A great tasty cold cereal for breakfast. add fresh fruit to switch it up. have used it in baking and cooking. adds fibre to you meals.