Kellogg's Cereal All-Bran Original uploaded by Jennifer W.Kellogg's Cereal All-Bran Original uploaded by Alyssa C.Kellogg's Cereal All-Bran Original uploaded by Sheila H.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Original All Bran® Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
80 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
80mg sodium, 3% DV.
6g sugars.
Per 1/2 cup serving.
Made with natural wheat bran fiber.
Heart healthy selection.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
A wheat bran cereal.
40% Daily value.
Fiber 10 grams. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marie S.
A recipe I tried called for some of this as breading, so I decided to try a bowl with milk. I could only describe the results as bland and mushy. I couldn't even finish the bowl and threw the rest out. If you need the fiber, do yourself a favor and do oatmeal instead.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
When i first saw this i was turned off. Once i tasted it i had a change of opinion. The flavor is pretty good and it is very healthy and the texture is a bit diffrent/ unique which is cool
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
These are okay.. not my first choice of cereal. A rather healthy choice though. They definitely do not have a flavorful taste like other cereals. My kids will not eat them either.
Myrle K.
Lynchburg, VA
Although this is blan, I love this cereal for breakfast. I don't eat breakfast very often but this is one of my favorite cereals for when I do.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
I love cereals that contain very minimal amounts of sugar. This cereal is also fantastic to include in bran muffins.
Emilie B.
I love this cereal. I usually add it in my breakfast with yogurt or milk. My boy like-it too!  I don't eat much in a week ,so i don't have to buy often time.  Some time, i could put it in a smooties or  on ice cream dessert.  Kellogg's All-Bran
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
I eat this everyday. I love it. Keeps me healthy. I love the taste I add berries to my cereal. Any berries are good in it. If you don't like the taste I recommend adding fruits so it to make it bearable. But I can eat it either way. It's a great price. Recommend.
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls, ON
This cereal was ok. I didn't like that it got soggy very quickly. It's overall taste was good had a hint of cinnamon to it. Liked it better than the original All Bran cereal. It was the sogginess that turned me off.
Marlene D.
My favorite bran cereal out there! And the best one in my opinion! I use it on pancakes, muffins, and sometimes I throw it in my soup!
And it makes you regular😊
Barbara D.
A great tasty cold cereal for breakfast. add fresh fruit to switch it up. have used it in baking and cooking. adds fibre to you meals.