BY KELLOGG'S

Cap'n Crunch Cereal, 20 oz, is designed to provide your family with a fun, tasty breakfast and is an excellent source of seven essential vitamins and minerals. Serve this chocolatey cereal with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100 percent juice for any easy-to-prepare, nutritious breakfast. This low-fat cereal is cholesterol free and is made with real cocoa. see more...

Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the taste of Kellog's Cap'n Crunch. There are two downsides to this cereal though. Those being the fact that it hurts the roof of my mouth and it gets too soggy too quickly.
Briana J.
I absolutely LOVE Cap'n Crunch! It's one of my most favorite cereals. The one and only reason that it doesn't get 5 stars is because it absolutely kills the roof of my mouth!
Lori R.
Moroni, UT
Don't have to be a kid to love cap n crunch! The original and the peanut butter are my faves! Only drawback? Because of it's wonderful crunchiness it tends to scratch the roof of my mouth
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this cereal and could eat it all the time. I actually eat it dry as a snack quite a bit. It has a nice berry flavor along with the not so sweet golden pieces.
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
I have loved this cereal since i was a kid!!! It has never changed, they keep bringing in new and awesome flavors, the company cares about it's customers and it is packed full of great stuff!! The price is great, they always offer coupons and you can find it in almost every store. Over all a must have in your cabinet!!
Mallory A.
We are addicted to this cereal! Nothing like Cap'n Crunch! So crunchy and delicious, perfect combo with milk. My mouth is watery just thinking about a bowl of Cap'n Crunch! Without berries is my favorite, my husband and son love it with berries!!
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Love this brand! I also eat this plain or with milk! I get it from either Walmart or price chopper.
Ab O.
Tinley Park, IL
Classic cereal that is absolutely delicious. I always have it in my pantry.
Brendalee R.
Scarborough, ON
I have always loved captain crunch cereal since my childhood
I just love the crunch on the outside and the sugar coating
its always my go to cereal when i need a snack