Kelloggs Breakfast Cereal Frosted Flakes 2.1oz

by Frosted Flakes

Get your day off to a good start with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal, 26.8 oz. This breakfast classic is fortified with Vitamin D and minerals to give you the energy you need to get moving. This Kellogg's cereal is light and crunchy with a sweet taste.

How do these compare to the original ones?
Start your review of Kelloggs Breakfast Cereal Frosted Flakes 2.1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kayssibelle M.
Brentwood, NY
Purchased at: Target
Mi cereal favorito con delicioso sabor de azucar me encanta comerlo con leche oh seco es como empresar una mañana felizzz porque tiene fibra y es bueno para niños y adultos tus día será más facil si tienes tu desayuno listo y de seguro tu familia le encantara
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Kelloggs Breakfast Cereal Frosted Flakes 2.1oz uploaded by Genesis N.
For me these cereals are super delicious and super practical when you are hungry you can take them everywhere and in your bag and it is a super nutritious and delicious snack that is the important thing and what we all like Kelloggs Breakfast Cereal Frosted Flakes 2.1oz #InfluensterAward2020!
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the little cereal. So good to take when on the go, and also good for the kids to use
Erika P.
Long Beach, CA
Bomb!!!! Favorite cereal! Love that it's super convenient and can take it on the go.
oris A.
Perfect portion. Has sugerido but I fined its not to much great taste. Therrrrreee greaatttt. Just like Tony the tiger says lol
Ashlie G.
Irvington
I usually have 2 of these in my car. It’s the best for when I have school and can’t stop and have food.
kayla M.
Auburndale, FL
A True staple in my house since I was a child and will forever be a staple in my house. I love the taste of the cereal and the packaging that I do not have any way to improve it.
Biancha A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Love having this it’s a great portion size. It’s light and easy to pack in a lunch bag when you need something small eat while working. I don’t have much time to go and get lunch so this is a great way to back a good lunch
Ayden G.
Shawnee, OK
Frosted Flakes is one of my favorite cereals. It’s sweet but not too extra to where it’s overpowering. I love these little containers because they are easy to grab and go. I will be telling my friends about these.
Valeria C.
It’s the good classic cereal everybody loves, I used to have it right before school started so it’s great for kids. The portion size is good for a light breakfast and it reminds me of elementary school. love:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...