Kellogg's BABY BOY DUCK Rubber Ducky 18

Kellogg's BABY BOY DUCK Rubber Ducky 18" Hugs Stitches Rattle Shower Party Mylar Balloon

BY KELLOGG'S #50 in Party Supplies

Kellogg's BABY BOY DUCK Rubber Ducky 18
Marimar M.
Waukegan, IL
This is a Ballon.. Why are people eating it?.... Well anyways this here is a good decorator for a baby shower since it's easy to use. You could also pair it with a teddy and can be a great gift. So yes i would buy it when a baby boy is born.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
There must be a glitch on here. the reviews listed here are for a candy or something.
i brought this baloon for my sister.in laws banu shower to decorate. it all looked nice.
Ashley S.
I had these at my baby shower. They were really cute. They would work with a gift that you bring to the hospital too.
Emily R.
Didn't get the exact balloons but for my baby shower it was a good quality looking balloon
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like these because they make my mouth very dry, they have great taste i just can't handle the dry mouth part. however my boyfriend LOVES these he eats 2-3 of them everyday for a little power up at work.
Judith m.
I love these in the morning when I am on the go and do not have time for breakfast or as a small snack during the day. They taste amazing and the saltiness just makes them even better
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I am a sucker for salty/sweet combos. I find these to meet my taste perfectly. In a rushing morning easy to grab one and eat on my way to work with a cup of coffee!
Mylee S.
Marysville, CA
Oh my gosh! These things are delicious! Can never go wrong with sweet & salty.