Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® with Marshmallows Cereal

by Kellogg's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® with Marshmallows Cereal!
Mount Juliet, TN
I have always loved all things Apple Jacks! They have been a favorite since childhood. The marshmallows bring it to another level! It's like Apple Jacks went to heaven, y'all! The whole family loves them!
Pompano Beach, FL
I love apple Jack's. It is a great all time favorite. I tried this one with the marshmallows and I must say I much rather the original. The marshmallows are extra and not necessary. It make it even sweeter to me. I think that Apple Jack's are their best without the marshmallows
Oklahoma City , OK
I've been a fan of Apple Jacks since I was a kid and these still have the same great taste, except for the added marshmallows. Although this isn't the healthiest choice for cereals, it isn't something my sister or I eat daily, but rather a treat we indulge in once in awhile. I continue to purchase this cereal because it's taste, quality and low price. I definitely recommend this limited edition kind of Apple Jacks, as well as the traditional!
Morrow, GA
I didn't think that Apple Jacks could get any better until they added marshmallows to them! It gives you a much needed sugar boost to get you through the day while still continuing to be healthy and low in calories. I would definitely buy this brand of cereal again!
Monroe, LA
Love love love! This cereal is super yummy! I have always been a pretty big fan of Apple Jacks and actually had a bowl last night for dinner! The marshmallows were a great add and made an awesome change to the original cereal everyone has had! Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Owasso, OK
I like be Apple Jacks cereal I've loved it since I was a child and my children love it as well. I don't eat cereal with milk, so I eat it dry out of the box, and I find it like snacking on candy! Maybe not the healthiest snack, but certainly delicious!
Kenosha, WI
These are okay.. I don't really like them but I feel like what saves them is the cinnamon flavor in it. I only eat them if that's what's left. I never buy it myself because if I did I'd never eat it.. my mom picks those out.
Brooklyn , NY
I love it! Went back and got 3 more boxes. Even better than the original. I eat it every morning. I plan on buying it at least once a week. Got it at a grocery store near my house. Great flavor and the marshmallows add to it. Can't wait to get more.
Atwater, OH
I like these more than the regular kind, it kind of reminds me of lucky charms, it's so good, I wasn't sure if I should get it at first but I'm glad I did, if you like marshmallows I would recommend this
First off my family loves Apple Jacks. It's a battle between Apple Jacks and lucky charms. And with this cereal it has the marshmallows in it so it's a win, win! I would recommend this to others if you love Apple Jacks and lucky charms!

Looking for your answer?