Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® with Marshmallows 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by member-69faa6e9a

BY KELLOGG'S

kristin s.
I'm crazy happy for the Apple Jacks Marshmallow combination. The taste is still the same great Apple Jacks a wee bit of sugary green apple and cinnamon. The flavor is so good with the Marshmallows! The price of this size is $4 approximately, not good for less than 10oz. Walmart is where you can buy this brand.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
Apple Jacks have always been one of my favorite cereals growing up, these have the same old taste plus marshmallows. There's no going wrong here! Kids even love them! I would definitely recommend!!
Caitlin M.
I love Apple Jacks cereal. I'm not even a huge apple fan and I like this cereal. It has a really nice cinnamon flavor that is really tasty. With the marshmallows it makes it like Lucky Charms. I have bought this cereal in the past and I will buy it again in the future.
member-69faa6e9a
Aguimes Gran Canaria
Start your day the right way with Kellogg block shots with Halloween marshmallow pieces. Kellogg Apple Jacks is a sweetened, crunchy cereals, grains with three flavors of apple and cinnamon, and now available with marshmallow pieces of Halloween-themed fun. Enjoy them as a delicious breakfast in the morning or a tasty snack in the afternoon.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love Apple Jacks because they have a very pleasant taste that I love to indulge in. They are somewhat healthier than like other sugary frosted cereals. I buy these from target. I would buy them again and recommend them to those who are picky about Cereal.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love apple jacks and they even added marsh mellows, It's my two favorite cereal items meeting, Although that doesn't help it become any healthier, It does make me love eating it even more, I usually only buy this product when it is on sale, around 4 dollars for a box of cereal is a bit ridiculous
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
My kids and I love these! My childhood favorite is apple jacks, now with marshmallows! What!? Who could go wrong? Every time they release these (near Halloween) my kids and I HAVE to have them. Plus unlike other marshmallow cereals, they actually eat the cereal instead of just the marshmallows.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
This cereal is so good, I don't really like the marshmallows that are in there but other than that it's a good tasting cereal. I don't think is so healthy but it's still good. I don't eat these all the time just once in a while but I recommend it.
Whitney M.
I love Apple Jacks from my childhood and I used to love cereal with marshmallows, so I thought this would be 5 stars, easy, but I wasn't as impressed. Marshmallows are good separate, but together is just an odd mix for me. I'm sure kids without as much expectation would love these.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Apple jacks have always been one of my favorite cereals the taste is amazing and now that they added the marshmallows to it is just that much better! I buy once a month and eat all of it. Of course I have two boys that love it as well.