Kellogg's Apple Jacks To Go Cup (1.5 oz.)

by Kellogg's

Good food to go Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple and cinnamon 1.5 oz each Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Apple Jacks To Go Cup (1.5 oz.)!
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect size for a quick bite or an on the go breakfast treat. Fun and great for the kids. Sweet and delicious in every bite. A classic for my family
Destini H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Apple Jacks they are sweet but not too sweet. I love that they put them in the individual cups. It makes it so much easier to keep track of how much your eating and it's very convenient if your in a rush. A tip for people that be in a rich buy the small container of milk so you could just grab and go.
Tracy H.
Converse, TX
Applejacks is a good brand of cereal. I think it's better then fruit loops. The taste is great. I recommend it to everybody. It make your taste buds hollar!!
Dolly H.
Columbus, OH
Easy to fix meal on the go very tasty cereal i eat these all the time.My children love them to
Maria O.
Russellville, TN
This is a good cereal but not my go to. Has good flavors and I eat it every now and then. Like the hint of cinnamon it has ❤
Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
My favorite I use to eat theses all the time I need to eat more of theses again soon
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I love Apple Jack's!! And I love these little cups. Super easy to use! Just add your milk and you have your breakfast!! It's great!! Also love that there are like no dishes too!!
Jazmin F.
Brentwood, CA
I love this on the go cereal packages, they are perfect for when you are in a rush and you don't have enough time to fix a meal, very convenient, they are inexpensive and my kids love it, they even take it as a snack.
Denices C.
Los Angeles, CA
Those are good for on the go or as a snack I would buy them and take them to school when I didn't have time to eat breakfast .
Aylin A.
I really like how there in a cup and it's really easy to you get ready to eat cereal...but 9ne of the things that I don't like is that it doesn't have enough time cereal

Looking for your answer?