BY KELLOGG'S

Good food to go Crunchy sweetened three-grain cereal with apple and cinnamon 1.5 oz each Kosher see more...

Destini H.
Saint Louis , MO
I love Apple Jacks they are sweet but not too sweet. I love that they put them in the individual cups. It makes it so much easier to keep track of how much your eating and it's very convenient if your in a rush. A tip for people that be in a rich buy the small container of milk so you could just grab and go.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
These to go cups are so great if you are on the go you just pour some milk and your good you don't have to worry about putting them up or worrying about if they will go bad! There super great for children snacks as well
Stephanie D.
West Mifflin, PA
I like this product as do my children. It's great for opn the go or for a lazy morning when you dont have any clean bowls lol. Great flaor just like out of a normal box. I would like to see a reusable lid on them because they are great for the diaper bag sometimes my toddlers don't finish it all in one sitting and then they go stale pretty quickly.
Kayla M.
Fresno, CA
Kellogg's to go cereal cups are very handy for someone on-the-go. I eat these quite often when I'm on the way to work and they are very useful! Not only do I love Apple Jacks as is, but I love the fact that I can bring them with me as a little to-go item that is affordable, easy, and gives a very good amount of cereal.
Shelby W.
These are great for on the go, if you don't have time for breakfast just grab this and go to work! You can keep a little carton of milk in your work fridge, or pick it up at the gas station on the way. I love this cereal and the little bowl is very convenient for a busy lifestyle!
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
Apple jacks taste very artificial so I don't really like them at all, and these cups are a crappy size. It's perfect for a snack to munch on but definitely doesn't satisfy a breakfast craving. Once you add milk it pretty much just overflows. Annoying.
Kennedy T.
Love Apple Jacks!!! Its easy to take somewhere, u can store some milk in a sippy-cup, and use when u are gonna it it. But the amount of cereal in the cup isn't an amazing amount, a snack might be helpful after having this to eat to fill u up.
Kristin P.
Albuquerque, NM
The delicious Apple Jacks that we all know and love. This time, they're in a portable snack container. These can be had with milk or as a sweet finger food when you're on the go. I recommend especially since you can add a splash of milk to them at a coffee shop when you're in a pinch.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. A to go version of it is even better. I love getting this when I have long car rides to go on since you can eat it dry or with milk and it's still good. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Norah B.
Columbia, MD
Love these To-go cereal cups for when I'm in a rush and don't have time to make breakfast. I love that they have a variety of my favorite cereals available for my convenience and I can switch up my cereal choices each day without purchasing 5 different whole cereal boxes.