BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened cereal with apple and cinnamon. see more...

Tyani J.
Denver, CO
Apple Jacks are perfect for breakfast, a snack, lunch or even late night snake. Delicious and nutritious
Good for kid and snacks. I will eat them myself. Love apple jacks so go buy. Decent on price too

Becca M.
Riverside , CA
The best little packets ever.! If I could carry these all day I would. So handy and perfect size
Fransheska G.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love a nice size cereal of Apple Jacks. These are convenient for on the go for me or my kids.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
One of my favorite cereals I just eat them all of the time when I was little they're delicious
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
These little packets are good to take on the road. It's an easy snack. And they taste good.
LYNNE D.
Columbia, MD
My children all time favorite cereal, they love it with milk out out the box as a snack.
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
My family loves Kellogg's cereal. We all have our favorites and they are healthy and good
Claudia T.
We took these on a road trip and these were great for breakfast on the road and snacks
Sara S.
This is great for my son on the go for school. He loves to eat apple jacks as a snack