BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened cereal with apple and cinnamon. see more...

Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
Apple Jacks... I love this cereal its really good and I am glad they invented this great cinnamon tasting cereal i am loving it
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Yummy if you like connamon never really ate sugary cereals as a child just once in a while I remember beggingg my mom for these.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Delicious ! I've been a fan of fruit loops for years. One of my all time favorite breakfast cereals. They're even good soggy.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
This mommy loves to have a big bowl of apple jacks when i need a snack. Plus side is my baby girl loves them just as much!
Kristy B.
I love the fact that is has a hint of cinnamon! I love them and they are cheap. You can buy them at any grocery store.
HERLINDA S.
Winter Haven, FL
Great tase that kids love. Not to healthy but would recommend in small amount for kids. Can be a good snack as well.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
This is great for on the go I get these for my kids for that morning rush and they love it just grab and go!!
Chelsey P.
Little Falls, MN
So easy to just grab and go my son loves them they are not that expensive can get them at Walmart or target
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
If you have little ones ( or a big little one) these are perfect for park trips road trips or healthy snack
Tyani J.
Denver, CO
Apple Jacks are perfect for breakfast, a snack, lunch or even late night snake. Delicious and nutritious