BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened cereal with apple and cinnamon. see more...

Kat N.
Acton, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Lucero F.
Great for snacks when packing lunch and for snacks anytime really, as a college student anything I can throw in my bag and eat on the go is great! I love Apple Jacks, but honestly you could probably save a buck or two by buying a big box and ziplock baggies.
Jenny K.
My absolute favorite cereal ! Have been loving my since I was a kid . The taste is very great ! I always buy my apple jack at target or Walmart . I don't consider it as healthy but if you consume a little bit of it you'll be ok .
Ally C.
I love apple Jacks. They are great for any age, and also for early morning or a late night weekend snack. The Value is great at a great price. I buy apple Jacks at lease twice a month. Try it if you haven't already.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product is basically a bunch of green fruit loops with tiny red crumbs speckled in. They taste mostly like fruit loops not apples or anything but are still good and pretty resistant to getting soggy in your cereal so you don't have to rush too much.
Brittany P.
I know typically we eat cereal with milk, but I never have time in the morning to sit and eat, so I grab a to go bag of Apple jax and eat them on the car ride, that apple cinnamon flavor is just so good!!
Sydni S.
Apple Jack's are a delicious classic that hadn't changed a bit ! The perfect blend of this cereal made many mornings start off better than expected. Great cereal. Thanks Kellogg's !! ❤️
Yira F.
simplemente una xquisites de cereal. me encanta comerlo practicamente tods las mañanjas, acompañado de leche. al igual en opcaciones lo como para las meriendas en el trabajo. me facina el sabor ya que soy amante al toque de canela que tiene
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
My favorite cereal ever. Such an amazing flavor and these are perfect for portion control for me and perfect serving size for my toddler. I even keep a box in my diaper bag as a snack. The babies love them.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Apple Jacks have been my favorite since I was little and they still are! They just taste so good! My son loves them now too so I have even more of an exscuse to eat them!