Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crunchy, sweetened three-grain cereal with apple and cinnamon.

Are these ever going to come back to Canada?!
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?
Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store brand ones?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My girls eat these almost every morning for breakfast.in reviews
Morgan W.
I have been eating Apple Jacks since I was a kid! They taste great with or without milk. They're not too sweet but they still have the right amount of sweetness. I am definitely a loyal customer to the brand.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal uploaded by Rosie N.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal uploaded by Rosie N.
For what it is, a sugary cereal, it is delish. It’s one of those cereal that’s very nostalgic and reminded me of my childhood. My mum used to buy us those wheaty cereals and when she got this every so often, it was gold in our house. The box would never last past a day. And the taste? It doesn’t taste like apple at all but does have a hint of cinnamon to it. I typically go light on the milk because I love the crunch. Would we buy I again? Well, my bf’s the one that typically would grab these sugary cereal so if he picks it up again, I would eat it.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Delicious ! I've been a fan of fruit loops for years. One of my all time favorite breakfast cereals. They're even good soggy.
Ashley  D.
We typically by Kellogg's Apple Jacks double box at our local Sam's Club. They usually have a great deal on them and my children love them. I find that it is cheaper to buy them in bulk vs. buying them at my local grocery store. A safe buy for my family!
Rachel H.
Peoria, IL
Love Apple Jacks! Whenever I am craving something sweet and nostalgic I reach for these, takes me back to my childhood!
Sianna O.
Long Beach, WA
Used to eat it all the time when I was a kid. When I eat it now it bring back great memories and tastes just as good :)
Katie K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Great for snacking on the go. The classic taste of Fruit Loops cereal in a convenient grab n go pouch. It's easy open pouch makes this a great snack for kids, you can even throw it in their school lunch for a great tasting snack kids will ask for again and again.
sonya H.
Columbus, OH
I have been eating Apple Jacks since being a child and it’s still my favorite cereal of all times
Yira F.
simplemente una xquisites de cereal. me encanta comerlo practicamente tods las mañanjas, acompañado de leche. al igual en opcaciones lo como para las meriendas en el trabajo. me facina el sabor ya que soy amante al toque de canela que tiene
Kaitlyn M.
Delicious!! Except when you cut the top of your mouth, but then again the flavor is way better than the cuts so its fine.