BY KELLOGG'S

Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I have loved apple jacks since i was a kid. My mom always bought these for me and now i buy them for me and my kids. I will keep buying these yummy things for as long as i can. Are they healthy for you, they might not be the best for you but not everything in life is, you gotta give alittle somewhere.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
My favorite cereal of all time I absolutely love Apple Jacks they are amazing. This is a must have product in the pantry I always have to have Apple Jacks in my kitchen. Would definitely recommend this cereal to people since it's different and amazing.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
This cereal is my childhood!!!!!! I love Apple Jacks because they taste fruity. They do leave your milk very sugary but overall I love this cereal. I remember always seeing these commercials on tv and it brings be back!
Ignacio C.
Los Angeles , CA
Apple Jacks is a decent cereal to eat. I would recommend it because it's a decent cereal but I would prefer other cereal to eat. I don't really eat this cereal that often but it is good when I do eat it.
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite cereals. I love it. I'm not fond of cinnamon apple flavored things but this is exceptional. I eat it often, & it's pretty healthy if you asked me, I definitely recommend it to others.
Mariah L.
Apple Jacks are delicious. My favorite part is drinking the strawberry milk after you eat all the cereal. lol very delicious cereal. You definitely need to try this if you haven't :)
Kimberly J.
I have always loved these since i was a kid. They are sweet but not too sweet for a cereal. Soft crunch. I love these for on the go. I buy these all the time.
Lorena C.
Victorville, CA
Apple jacks taste good .specially when some are still crunchy and others are drenched in milk milk them both together crunchy and soft delicious.
Melany C.
Woodbridge, VA
I love eating Apple Jacks I just to eat them in school and my friends house or at home I love them a lot and they taste so good
Ceirra C.
I LOVE APPLE JACKS!!!! I can eat 8 bowls of this a day. One of my favorite cereals!! This cereal is so delicious!