BY KELLOGG'S

Kat N.
ACTON, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
AJ O.
San Antonio, TX
I mean, why wouldn't I rate this 5 stars? One of my favorite childhood cereals. For those who haven't had this, it doesn't actually taste like apples. It has a cinnamony sweetness that I think isn't overbearing. I don't really drink milk but this cereal makes the milk taste super good and sweet.
Ashley C.
Lawrenceville , GA
Grew up eating this cereal and it hasn't changed a bit. All three of my kids eat it now. It's my "go-to" for a quick, easy breakfast on mornings we are running a few minutes behind. Pour them a bowl while you run around doing last minute things. Steal a bite or two on your way by them.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
My favorite cereal of all time I absolutely love Apple Jacks they are amazing. This is a must have product in the pantry I always have to have Apple Jacks in my kitchen. Would definitely recommend this cereal to people since it's different and amazing.
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
I love this stuff! It is a great quick breakfast for my kiddos and not full of junk! While I dont feed it to my family everyday it is definitely something we keep in our pantry. I don't eat it much because it tastes full of sugar but the nutrition facts says otherwise.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
My husband loves Apple Jacks! He is a freak for these things. I am not a fan but it's his favorite cereal to eat all day every day. Con is that they are rough on the pallet. Good flavor according to my husband and he would recommend this cereal to everyone!
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
This is one of my favorite cereals in the morning. The flavor is good and leaves the milk tasty. The price is affordable, it's not the healthiest choice but still tastes good. I would recommend and I plan to buy again.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I love Apple Jacks! Like seriously it has to be the best cereal on the market. In my household it doesn't last long because everyone eats it. However, It's not the healthiest cereal but it sure is tasty.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have loved apple jacks since i was a kid. My mom always bought these for me and now i buy them for me and my kids. I will keep buying these yummy things for as long as i can. Are they healthy for you, they might not be the best for you but not everything in life is, you gotta give alittle somewhere.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
This cereal is my childhood!!!!!! I love Apple Jacks because they taste fruity. They do leave your milk very sugary but overall I love this cereal. I remember always seeing these commercials on tv and it brings be back!