Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal uploaded by Kahli M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's apple jacks 21.7oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My girls eat these almost every morning for breakfast." in 1 review
Mary O.
Allen, TX
Love Kellogs Apple Jacks cereal! Super yummy and definitely a repeat customer! Not the healthiest choice but tastes amazing!
Jasmine R.
Fairfield, CA
Good flavor but would not eat it on the daily! It's good for once in a while and I'm sure kids love it!

Kat N.
Concord
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
This is definitely a delightful cereal. I think it has a bit too much sugar though. There still is something about it that seems a little unnatural. It is a good start for the kids' cereal, and is definitely better than some.
Dilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
This cereal is okay if you have nothing left to eat. The flavor is not so bad but I feel like it has way too much sugar and you can actually taste pure sugar after a while of eating it
Lindsay J.
I had these just the other day but especially when growing up. It is sugary sweet tasting and better tasting to me than lucky charms
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
My son loves apple jacks, however the sugar content is way to high its more of a treat than a breakfast.. and it gets soggy fast!!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I do not like Apple Jacks, never have. They taste nothing like apple and they are just too sweet and get way too soggy too fast.
Danielle W.
I really love apple jacks but they're a bit too sugary and they go stale quickly, even if the box has never been opened.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
I love Apple Jacks cereal! It is sweet, flavorful, and always leaves the bottom of the milk bowl extra yummy.