BY KELLOGG'S

Highlights
Start your day off right with the sweet taste of apple and cinnamon in Kellogg Apple Jacks cereal.
Kellogg Apple Jacks is a delicious breakfast option made with crunchy cereal rings, sweetened with a classic combination of apple and cinnamon.
Apple Jacks cereal is a part of a balanced breakfast, afternoon snack or late-night treat! Ingredients contain wheat and may contain soy.
This product ships as a 17oz box that's convenient and ready to eat.
Make every day great with the sweet, apple-cinnamon taste of Kellogg Apple Jacks cereal. Apple Jacks cereal has been a timeless favorite for kids of all ages. Add flavor to your mornings with a bowl of sweet, crunchy, apple-cinnamon cereal rings and fresh, cold milk.

Contains: Wheat

• Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk d...5 Answers
  • "My girls eat these almost every morning for breakfast." in 1 review
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Best cereal ever!!!! It's a great source of fiber plus it's totally whole grain.. my 9 month old eats these learning to feed himself and he wasn't too sure about them at first but he LOVES them! Plus mommy and daddy can give them to him dry while we eat a bowl!! Also provides a good source of calcium!!!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love Apple Jacks hey are so good and I love the commercials on tv , I get mines from local supermarket it's very affordable and comes in different size boxs I eat this cereal all the time especially in the mornings, the best part is the milk after you finish all the cereal, I love how they are starting to explore with new flavors which is a plus, I do recommend this cereal it's really good
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I love apple jacks cereal ! I loved this since I was a kid and remember the silly commercials they would play! I love the cinnamon flavor . It is great with or without milk as well. My kids love the flavor and how crunchy it is . Highly recomend!
Haley P.
Kingston
I love this cereal! It tastes so good. I like how sweet it is and the milk tastes really good after you eat all the cereal. I definitely recommend this product. I’ll be eating it again lol until they don’t make them anymore which should never happen
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
Apple Jacks has always been one of my favorite cereals. I used to go to my grandmas house and take the box with me. Good price. Don’t really eat cereal much anymore.
Alicia Q.
Camp Lejeune
We love the unique crunch and subtle sweetness of Apple Jacks! My son loves to drink the milk once he’s done with the actual cereal! Apple Jacks are always on our grocery list!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
One of my favorite cereals. I love the taste of it. I think this was my favorite when I was in school. I would buy again and again. I just love the taste of the apples in it. It's always at a great value. I would recommend this cereal to anyone. Such a great one!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Dear God, I love Apple Jacks. Cereal is a go to sweet tooth fix for me & this is one of my favorites. Sweet, crunchy apple goodness, plus those yummy little cinnamon bits.
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
I am a huge cold cereal fan and eat it every day...not just for breakfast but usually as a snack...and always dry.
Apple Jacks have been around since before I was born and I've always liked the blend of Apple and a bit of cinnamon in those crunchy "O" shaped pieces.
yahaira c.
New York
Yummmmmmmmm I always loved this since every little, I just finished buying it at the store and my son grabs it from the bag and say more so I look at him like yesssss you just like your mama lol and the commercials were always funny to me
Kimesha D.
Everyone use different kinds of milk? What kind of milk do you drink with Apple Jacks?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Besides milk, how else do you like to enjoy Apple jacks??
Iramaru M.
Miami
It is healthy for children?
d_is_for d.
Does anyone like to eat this dry as a snack?
Maria C.
Sierra madre, CA
Is there a big difference between the real thing and the store brand ones?

Target