Kellogg's Apple Jacks Cereal uploaded by Whitney G.Kellogg's Apple Jacks Cereal uploaded by Faith M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal.
Whole grain.
12g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
160 calories per pack.
Good source of fiber™.
Made with whole grain.
Crunchy sweetened three-grain.
Cereal with apple & cinnamon. see more...

Teagan R.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Cereal 1.5 oz more...
These are perfect for the morning when you're on the go. You don't have to clean up the bowl because this is single use. It's just the right amount of cereal and my small milk carton fits in this. I usually eat my Apple Jack's at work. They also taste great.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I love how it has a light cinnamon taste that isn't too strong mixed with light Apple. Neither flavor is too strong they're just right. It's a good crunchy cereal to have in the morning that isn't too expensive that's found almost everywhere !
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I forgot how much I love Apple Jacks. I got a great deal at my local Giant Eagle. Buy 5 Kellogg's cereals and get them for 1.88 a piece! Apple Jacks was one of the 5 I chose and they were as sweet,light and held up to milk as I remember. Definitely don't taste like apples to me!
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Apple Jacks is a great tasting cereal! It really has that apple and cinnamon flavor. My kids love them as a snack with milk or just dry. One of the better cereals out there with a decent price. Plus they include fun things on the back of the box. Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Cereal
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
I myself don't care for the taste of Apple jacks but that's just me. Other than that my husband and children love them. It's a great cereal with lots of vitamins and we have also use them as Christmas tree garland. They are easy to string up on yarn and it looks really cute wraparound the tree also my kids love snacking on them as they're making the decoration
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Apple Jacks is always a cereal that I don't think I particularly want but if its the only choice and I have it, its always delicious. Maybe that means it's a cereal I only enjoy occasionally but wouldn't enjoy eating daily. We never buy this kind but it is good every once in a while. It does have good apple Cinnamon-y flavor.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
A bit too sweet for others and the ingredients may turn people off. I'll buy once in a great while but I did enjoy apple jacks when I was a kid! When I do buy this, it's mostly during the holiday season where I would help my family make home-made chex mix and the green and red brings the festive colors.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I loved Apple Jacks as a kid. My mom didn't allow such sugary cereal so they were more of a special once in a while type of cereal. Which made it that more delicious to me. As an adult I still like to take a snack bag of these to work or have for a midnight snack not so much for a meal though.
k J.
I enjoy eating Apple Jacks as a child and even more as an adult. They have a great taste. Just don't over do it on the milk because if you add too much milk it will make the cereal get soft and doesn't taste that good when it's soft. Wake up with Apple Jacks in your bowl.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
I grew up eating this cereal. It is very sweet so its not a cereal I would eat everyday. Its more of a if its on sale I will buy it. Just a bit too much sugar, id rather eat something else with that much sugar. It is very good eating as a snack just like on the go dry.