Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Buds Cereal - 17.7 oz

by All-bran

This crunchy and tasty high-fiber cereal is made with wheat bran and psyllium. One serving of All-Bran Bran Buds cereal provides 3 grams of soluble fiber, and each serving packs an amazing 51% of your recommended daily fiber.

One serving provides 3 grams of soluble fiber, and each serving packs an amazing 51% of your recommended daily fiber; Made with wheat bran and psyllium; Excellent source of fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Buds Cereal - 17.7 oz!
Lauren S.
Edinboro, PA
I’ve been having issues with my gallbladder so I’ve had to basically cut all dairy and meat from my diet. Most other sources of protein, like nut butters, are out too. I have been hungry for weeks while waiting for my surgery and last week someone recommended this to me. It’s been a game changer! I’m getting fiber and with oat milk it’s helping to fill me up. I’ve also been eating it dry as a snack throughout the day to help keep me full. Like most bran products it is mildly sweet and it’s crunchy enough that I’m not missing other things.
Dani T.
Wantagh, NY
Purchased at: Publix
Favorite high fiber breakfast cereal. It doesn't have a cardboard taste. Tastes excellent with sugar-free vanilla almond milk which is a good source of protein making it wholly satisfying and delicious
Susan H.
Worth, IL
I count on this cereal to keep me regular it can be pricy if not on sale I usually buy this at Walmart because it’s cheaper
Alexa G.
Petal, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love All bran. It’s non fat and great for somebody’s diet. I love this cereal because it taste good but also it’s great for your digestive system. If you have a problem with your digestive system I highly recommend this cereal. Will change your life ;)
Dana M.
Long Valley, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Love these! They make for a great high fiber alternative to granola on yogurt for breakfast
Catherine K.
Mississauga
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so delicious and such a simple way to boost my fiber intake for my diet, this has really helped me in kickstarting my weightloss
Jen S.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a heavier cereal than the original All Bran, but it’s great for eating as cereal or adding to yogurt as a topping. Tastes similar to the original. I enjoy this and will repurchase.
yukie ..
Markham, ON
As an adult, I absolutely love All-Bran cereal because of all the fibres it contains. I appreciate the fact that thse bran buds do not contain much sugar, so I usually eat them with lightly sweetened soy milk and the results are amazing. I know people usually eat them with fruit, but I am more than happy with just the soy.

Looking for your answer?