Kellogg's All Bran Bran Buds uploaded by Katherine G.

BY ALL-BRAN

Kellogg's® All Bran® Bran Buds® Cereal.
Made with natural wheat bran.
Natural wheat bran fiber.
Calories 80.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 210mg, 9%.
Sugars 8g.
Fiber 13g, 51%.
Magnesium, 15%.
Per 1/3 cup serving.
51% daily value fiber 13 grams.
Heart healthy selection.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husks may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of this cereal provides 3 grams of this soluble fiber. see more...

Leela I.
Love these. Haven't had bran flakes as an adult so I thought I'd try these bran buds and they are delicious. They're actually sweeter than I remember. They can be a great yogurt topping, trail mix, I'm sure you can crunch them up to crust something with. Definitely buying again
Millie Y.
North York, ON
I really like this cereal and the taste of it. My husband likes to make fun of me because he thinks it's old people cereal haha but I still eat it. I really like how much fiber it has so it helps keep me regular if i didn't have enough fruits and vegetables that day. I like that it's not very sweet and stays crunchy till the last bite.
Ashley C.
nottingham
l love these kelloggs they are good and tasty they are not very sweet and they are affordable....the value is great