Kellogg's All-Bran

by Kellogg's

40% daily value Fiber 10 Grams Natural Wheat Bran Cereal Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 80 calories per serving. Total Fat 1g. Sodium 80mg. Sugars 6g per serving. Fiber 10g. Calcium 10% The All-Bran™ 10-Day Promise, put us to work for you. In just 10 days, All-Bran® cleanses your system to help your body work a little better.  Make a positive difference in your health by eating All-Bran® once a day for 10 days.  All it takes is as little as 1/3 cup a day and the natural wh.

Kellogg's All-Bran ?Wie findet ihr das Produkt?
Do these help get things going? my daughter have a lot of problems being regular. aqny answer will help. thank you!
Does anyone have a really SUPER GREAT bran muffin recipe?
Start your review of Kellogg's All-Bran!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't like the taste of the cereal by itself, but it tastes okay if you mix it with other cereal or add fruit to it.in reviews
While this cereal looks like twigs, I do love the nutty flavor.in reviews
I actually really like the flavor of this cereal, health benefits aside.in reviews
With a little big of sugar on top this "guilt free" cereal can become something you can even coax your kids into eating.in reviews
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA
1,443 reviews
It may be my taste buds, but this cereal tasted like cardboard to me on top of the fact that it's so hard on your teeth. It's just not for me.
Yolanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
When my doctor told me to eat more fiber, I tried this cereal, however it was not appetizing looking and it tastes terrible. I know it’s good for me but that’s about it.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,032 reviews
I love Kellogg's All Bran. My grandma used to feed it to me for breakfast when it was just her and I up when we would visit. Those memories and the sweetness of the bran, which I always assumed was molasses but never knew just make the cereal taste all that better.
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally don't love the taste but it is a very healthy replacement instead of sugared cereals. I have been using it in my yogurts. If you need more fiber in your diet this is your go to cereal!
bonnie B.
Altoona, PA
This cereal has been around for as long as I can remember. It was always at my Grandparent's house, and even if you just add some to another cereal, or yogurt or granola, it is so delicious, and good for you.
Kindra M.
This is not as bad as everyone says. I can eat this plain! My go to when I need to eat healthier.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
A nutritionist suggested All-Bran as a healthy snack. I was expecting it to taste like cardboard. Boy - was I surprised! - a little bit sweet and a lot of crunch. I use it in yogurt instead of granola!
SMYRNA D.
Sevierville, TN
Para desayunar rapido, delicioso y bajo en grasas y rico en fibras, en mi hogar se come varias veces a la semana.
Courttney M.
Frankfort, KY
Quick and healthy breakfast. I really like the taste of it as well and it's even better when you add fruit to it.
Franklin S.
I don't like the taste of the cereal by itself, but it tastes okay if you mix it with other cereal or add fruit to it. I like the nutritional value of it more than the taste