Kellogg's 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper Cookies, Cheez-It Crackers, Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies Variety Pack - 12 PK uploaded by Dorine C.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's 100 Calorie Right Bites® Fudge Shoppe® Grasshopper® Cookies, Cheez-It® Crackers, Mini Fudge Stripes™ Cookies Variety Pack.
Same amount of food, 15% less packaging.
100% delicious!
0g trans fat.
*See ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• "I like these 100 calorie snacks.They keep me from over indulging and great to pack for the kids lunches. " in 3 reviews
  • "It looks like it could be a great snack while I'm trying to lose weight." in 2 reviews
  • "You will always find a box of these at my house for snacks there perfect size and the fact that there variety pack is even better so u don't get the same bag everytime .. My kids and grandson love them" in 1 review
  • "These are really good for being a hundred calories per pack." in 1 review
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This 100 calories snack pack is great. I love that each bag is no more than 100 calories, its an easy way to track my calories and still eat some treats in moderation. Conveniently packaged and well priced. My children love it too. Great product.
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
I love this snack pack. It is loaded with the perfect amount of sweet and salty snacks. I also love the individually portioned 100 calorie pouches - but that they are the actual snack you are used to eating, not a lower calorie imitation.
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
I love the 100 calorie snack packs. Great for a small bite to eat, on the go, and lunches etc. I really wish they would come up with more varieties. They only have a few choices which get "old" after a while.
Jessica L.
Washington , PA
These are the perfect snacks for lunches. School or work. There are many different varieties and each one is good! All 100 calories each so portion size is good too.
Patricia M.
Bainbridge, GA
These are delicious. I have tried these when dieting. I love the taste. I really couldn't tell the difference. Great snack for dieting or just trying to be health conscious.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
I love that i can choose from a variety of already perfectly portioned out snacks while I'm rushing out the door to get to work in the morning..life savor.
blair r.
These are really good for being a hundred calories per pack. It can be hard to only eat one bag though. It's awesome that they come in a variety pack.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
These are perfect for on the go or for lunches. I think the fact they are only 100 calories and still tasty is a plus. It's makes it so easy!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
It might sound really bad but I use these as snacks for my kids. they are small enough that they don't get wasted or ruin appetite for later.
Reney S.
You will definitley find these snacks in my kitchen pantry. My boys love these, they take these with them to school. Its their favorite.
stacy s.
Which one is your favorite from this box?
LaKinya T.
Jonesboro, GA
Has anyone tried this item???
Brenna F.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Never tried the hundred calorie packs of these