Add a Photo
Kellogg's 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper Cookies, Cheez-It Crackers, Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies Variety Pack - 12 PK

By KELLOGG'S
#380 in Cookies
Kellogg's 100 Calorie Right Bites® Fudge Shoppe® Grasshopper® Cookies, Cheez-It® Crackers, Mini Fudge Stripes™ Cookies Variety Pack.
Same amount of food, 15% less packaging.
100% delicious!
0g trans fat.
*See ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Photo (1)
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

This 100 calories snack pack is great. I love that each bag is no more than 100 calories, its an easy way to track my calories and still eat some treats in moderation. Conveniently packaged and well priced. My children love it too. Great product.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Bainbridge, GA

These are delicious. I have tried these when dieting. I love the taste. I really couldn't tell the difference. Great snack for dieting or just trying to be health conscious.
Dorine C.
Dorine C.
Vancouver, WA

I always take the variety pack cause I get hungry and I want something to snack on so I'll just eat cheese it's
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Love this! It's the perfect snacks to have on hand for little fingers while in the car or running around.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Richmond , Tx

I love this snack pack. It is loaded with the perfect amount of sweet and salty snacks. I also love the individually portioned 100 calorie pouches - but that they are the actual snack you are used to eating, not a lower calorie imitation.
Debbie  .
Debbie .
Saylorsburg, PA

I love the 100 calorie snack packs. Great for a small bite to eat, on the go, and lunches etc. I really wish they would come up with more varieties. They only have a few choices which get "old" after a while.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

These are great for snacks on the go or for a picnic! Love how there is a variety and that they are 100 calories.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL

I love that i can choose from a variety of already perfectly portioned out snacks while I'm rushing out the door to get to work in the morning..life savor.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Suffolk, VA

I like these 100 calorie snacks.They keep me from over indulging and great to pack for the kids lunches.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

Awesome little grab and go packs of my favorite snacks! And only 100 calories each! I always pop one in my bag.
stacy s.
stacy s.

Which one is your favorite from this box?
LaKinya T.
LaKinya T.
Jonesboro, GA

Has anyone tried this item???
Brenna F.
Brenna F.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Never tried the hundred calorie packs of these

Join Now