Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesKellogg's
Kellogg Pop-Tarts* Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries

Kellogg Pop-Tarts* Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries

by Kellogg's

400g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg Pop-Tarts* Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
These are by far the best flavor of poptarts. The chocolate is a nice texture of a velvety fudge and along the edges is the crust of chocolate that is surrounding this wonderful chocolate glazed with white sprinkles of just pure goodness.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,047 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a favourite in my house. I love them hot or just straight out of the box. Great for a quick breakfast or a little snack on the go. I do like that they do a big box of 4 little boxes just wish they did them in this flavour also.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m not big on the chocolate pop tarts their good just not my favorite I like strawberry cherry anything with berry my kids love the chocolate ones
Éclairage M.
Green Bay WI
Todo que tenga chocolate me facina y posupuesto que este sabe delicioso y si lo recomiendo a que lo prueven
Heidi K.
Warren
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this poptart! It helps me start my day out and helps me teach my daughter to always start her day with breakfast. I love the flavor and will always buy this. It's a very good value and not that pricey. I definitely recommend this to others.
jazminebowers9
nope
Purchased at: Kroger
Very convenient, classic tasty treat. Warmed or not, even my daughter loves them. Making them a little healthier would make more people buy them in my opinion. They do make whole grain, which is a great option!
Dawn W.
Milan
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite Poptart. I don't normally eat Poptarts but when I get a craving for them, it has to be these.
Ashley W.
Winnipeg , MB
Kellogg Pop-Tarts* Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries uploaded by Ashley W.
So, I dont normally eat poptart, but these ones are extra special. The warm gooey center is amazing, and it makes for a nice indulgent treat.
Julia C.
Perth
These were my go to for breakfast as a kid!! Love them! Quick and easy and delicious! It is quick fatty if you have it a lot but having it once in a while it’ll be fine! Recommend for people who have a little sweet tooth to satisfy!
Mary-Ann S.
Bridgwater
Not the best, I don’t really like them wouldn’t but them agian because I’m my opinion they taste like cardboard 😕 Sorry if i offened anyone by my review

Looking for your answer?