BY KEITH URBAN

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
I have never tried this product, but anything that has a pheonix on it for a logo, I want nothing to do with, and I really don't care for a lot of the celebrity perfumes, their lifestyles make me not want to hand my money over to them. Maybe if we quit giving them our money they would quit influencing our young people in bad ways. If you want to learn the truth about the phoenix a guy named Chris Lasala has a video about it on youtube.