BY KEIJE

Gazebo 13' x 13' see more...

Helena B.
I loved this gazebo! For the short time it lasted at least. If you live in an area that doesn't have much wind (unlike me) then it's 5-stars. If you live in an area with lots of wind: don't bother. It's not as strong as it appears.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
We don't have a porch covering so got this instead! It has worked very well for us by providing shade and keeping our patio table and chairs dry!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Have this out back or my house and it is really nice to sit under with friends during the summer while we BBQ and hanging out.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This gazebo is great. It's roomy and you can fit in a whole patio set underneath or individual areas for hanging out.
JJ B.
I have not used this product. I would like to have one in my yard, then I would probably be outside more often.
Sonja d.
Lawton, OK
So Nice For OutSide Your BackYard Very Covenant When It Rains Nice For OutSide Functions And Its So Adorable
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love this thing. I set it up by myself and I am not handy at all, it has held up through a few storms too.