BY KEIJE

Commercial Canopy 10' x 10' see more...

Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Perfect for outdoor parties, or just a day on the beach. Takes atleast 3 people to pop it up, and take it down.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I love this canopy. It is simple but beautiful. Perfect for outdoor barbecues if you dont have a porch. Love it
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great for summertime! Easy to put up! I got it for a gift and I love it! I would definitely recommend this!!
Lori H.
these are so easy to pop up! we have two and take them do our kids outdoor sports events. great price!!
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
We have one of these in are front patio works great for when kids Wana play outside in this hot heat
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
Love this product. Effective, and a good price! Definitely worth the money. Will buy more in spring.
Brandi T.
Great for anything done out doors. Camping, car shows or just hanging with friends in the shade.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Hard to set up if it's just you other then that it's nice I have had mine blow away on my before.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love this. Easy to out and put away. I love this less than 2 mom your done .really good product
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love it we have one we use to set up at my nieces soccer tournaments and nephews soccer games
rachelle a.
Does this stay put during wind?
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Can anyone ship this online
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where do you use this
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it heavy duty?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Can you get this in stores ?