BY KEIJE

Commercial Canopy 10' x 10' see more...

Esperanza G.
These are great for tailgate parties or parties of your own in general ! I love how it covers everything from the sun/rain & it doesn't fly away with the wind. It is somewhat affordable but worth it I would recommend.
Holly B.
Longview, TX
We used one of these on the beach. We had my 10 month old son with us and he required shade. I wish we had the one that has the material on the sides that you can roll up and down for extra shade, we used towels.
Xee V.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have one of these in blue and basically use it everywhere.. if we're going to be in the sun all day. We have tents that attach to them so we use it while camping also!! One of the best investments.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
This is great to have either if you just going to put it in your backyard we like to have this for when ever we go to the beach its amazing and it help us stay under shade while at the beach
Jenni S.
I have 3 of these and they are perfect for a summmer day picnic also used them to cover my cars from leaves and prevent them from scraching my car they are exelent and portabale as well
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
My family have 2 of these and it's great! It works awesome and i def. recommend it and it's effective when it rains! And it's affordable it not pricy at all! And plus you can get it anywhere, I got mine from pep boys.
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We bought this about 17 years ago and still use it when we go to the may fly air show it keeps the sun from burning us and everyone wants to crowd under it if it is raining It is a life savor
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These are great for the beach when you need to stay out of the sun or if you just want to relax under it in the shade. They are great for family picnics and they come in all sizes. They do come in a few colors, but not a large variety. The only problem on the beach is when the wind takes over.
raven w.
I love these tents. They are great for setting up booths outside, yard sales, tailgating, sitting beachside. They come in all sorts of colors. They are kinda pricey but the quality is good. It is easy to set up, but you will need four people to pull each leg simultaneously.
Krista J.
I love this canopy I have one for work and it really helps because I burn easily but under this canopy you stay away from the Sun when it's really hot it can also be used for other things you can put it over your pool for your kids not to get burned we can take it on a picnic
rachelle a.
Does this stay put during wind?
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Can anyone ship this online
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where do you use this
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it heavy duty?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Can you get this in stores ?