Add a Photo

#813 in Cookies

SPECIALTY GROCERY PACKAGED COOKIES RIPON GOOD

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

A favorite in my household. Add a little pat of butter and the kids like a tiny sprinkle of sugar and it's great for snacking or a quick breakfast. These are one of the best milk chocolate /mint candies. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the mint is bright and refreshing. They are well balanced and have a nice creamy consistency. My only complaint would be there are to small. Lol.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I love chocolate covered ANYTHING. These are nice and crunchy. I like the portable size. The biscuit itself is nothing compared to girl scouts tho...
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

From what I see in the comments like all this chocolate, but I hate it, I don't like this combination of mint and chocolate. 😕😕
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

Delicious candy, very refreshing! Just the perfect combination of mint and chocolate
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Prt Rchy, FL

These are pretty good , i love mint and chocolate together , but i ride with york all day .
Corinne A.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL

I hate mint. The combination of chocolate and mint is gross. My son however loves then do he'll always get the chocolate mint on my pillow. I usually buy some for him at Christmas and it's sorta been our little joke.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dublin

So good! They remind me of viscount biscuits from England. I love mint and chocolate and the biscuit makes it amazing.
Jessica T.