BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY PACKAGED COOKIES RIPON GOOD

Rachel V.
A favorite in my household. Add a little pat of butter and the kids like a tiny sprinkle of sugar and it's great for snacking or a quick breakfast. These are one of the best milk chocolate /mint candies. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the mint is bright and refreshing. They are well balanced and have a nice creamy consistency. My only complaint would be there are to small. Lol.
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca
Stephanie H.
I love chocolate covered ANYTHING. These are nice and crunchy. I like the portable size. The biscuit itself is nothing compared to girl scouts tho...
LEAR18053 Diana D.
From what I see in the comments like all this chocolate, but I hate it, I don't like this combination of mint and chocolate. 😕😕
Sarah C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are pretty good , i love mint and chocolate together , but i ride with york all day .
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Delicious candy, very refreshing! Just the perfect combination of mint and chocolate
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
I hate mint. The combination of chocolate and mint is gross. My son however loves then do he'll always get the chocolate mint on my pillow. I usually buy some for him at Christmas and it's sorta been our little joke.
Rose M.
Dublin
So good! They remind me of viscount biscuits from England. I love mint and chocolate and the biscuit makes it amazing.
Jessica T.