Kehe Distributors Jelly Belly Jelly Beans - Sizzling Cinnamon 3.5 OZ (99g) uploaded by alondra a.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

Wake up, cinnamon fans! Jelly Belly have pulled a blinder and packed a tonne of sizzling cinnamon flavour into individual jelly beans, bagged them up and here they are! Get stuck in! see more...

• Do they have a more milder cinnamon one?7 Answers
  • Im pretty sure that one only comes as is...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I can't get enough of them! " in 1 review
monica a.

There is a great taste of cinnamon, and a good heat stroke. The only problem I have is that I can not always carry myself to eat the whole bag in a single session
KimLann D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love spicy foods, and this is such a sweet heat treat for me, but I would recommend a handful at a time, it is not a challenge. The thing about the cinnamon flavored jellies is that the flavor is a natural breath neutralizer. If anyone knows anything about cinnamon, they will know that it freshens your breath just like mint does, just with a little more kick to it. lol Over all, I love these.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best candies EVER I LOVE all of the flavors!!! especially the popcorn and beer flavored ones. When I go to Universal Studios Hollywood I buy so many jelly belly's because I just cant get enough of them because they are just so delicious.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
If you love cinnamon flavor and chewy candies, this is the best out there. I'm a huge fan of spicy cinnamon and this is my go-to candy for the flavor. It's strong though, so if you like a mild flavor, try something else!
Lauren C.
These are one of my faves! There's great cinnamon flavor, and a nice punch of heat. The only issue I have is that I can't always bring myself to eat the whole bag in one sitting and they get a little stale.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
My family loves jelly belly! I love the cinnamon its my favorite. It actually takes like cinnamon unlike some cinnamon flavoring that you will find in other products. So if cinnamon is your thing you are going to love these!!
Danielle  M.
Penn , Pa
I love the jelly belly jelly beans!!! And all the flavors . The only reason I give them a 4 star is because of the price. They could give you a little more.
Kristin C.
I am not a huge fan of jelly beans, but I love these for some reason!! I'm not sure what it is about them, but these cinnamon jelly beans are REALLY tasty.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
Who doesn't love jelly belly? The only flavor I don't care for is the black licorice. The gourmet bean of all beans. These are the best, hands down.
Jessica D.
I love jelly beans an cinnamon, so this a good choice, i eat this for a movie and i like it , so delicious , jelly always win in my tasty.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Do they have a more milder cinnamon one?
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Im pretty sure that one only comes as is...