Kehe Distributors Adagio Tea Gourmet Iced Tea - Organic Oolong Tea, 16.9-Ounce (Pack of 15)

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Naturally Lush Taiwan Oolong Paired With Succulent Peach Fragrant, Sweet, Smooth & Fruit-Floral Pyramid Tea Bags USDA Organic Certified Environmentally-Friendly Packaging ; see more...

Review (1)
Brooke S.
Biggs, CA
I received a free sample of this tea (from the company, not from Influenster) when I purchased another Adagio flavor. I was immediately struck by how peachy and sweet it smelled! Peach just happens to be my favorite fruit. I brewed my tea for about as long as I normally do, and it turned out just right. I tend to forget about my tea midway through the cup, so I discovered it was also delicious cold! I would definitely buy this.