KeHe Distributors 83210 EL YUCATECO SAUCE HABANERO - Case of 12 - 4 OZ uploaded by Amparo J.KeHe Distributors 83210 EL YUCATECO SAUCE HABANERO - Case of 12 - 4 OZ uploaded by Lidia Z.KeHe Distributors 83210 EL YUCATECO SAUCE HABANERO - Case of 12 - 4 OZ uploaded by Don D.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN EL YUCATECO see more...

mireya m.
mireya m.
Super spicyyyyy ive eaten once and i died, im
not much of a spicy kinda person, to give you relative amount, i cant eat a bag of hot cheetos without drinking water, so this was especially not for me. on the other hand my dad is a spicy fanatic and lovessss this stuff he puts it on literally anything.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! The flavor is amazing and it has a huge burn factor. I will repurchase again and again because it is under $2 at grocery stores! I use this on everything so a bottle only lasts me about two weeks at most. I totally recommend giving this a try.
Maria C.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
This habanero sauce is good, I'm Mexican, so i would make homemade spicy sauces but sometimes i don't have time and in my house I'm the only one who eats spicy food, so this is good for me, is not too spicy, is just perfect for give to your food a kick of flavor.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I wish I could find this product anywhere except Walmart. I use it in this chili dip I make. Great taste and just the right amount of heat to it. I have had several friends switch to this product at my recommendation. Super affordable.
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
My family can't get enough of this stuff! They put it on everything from eggs to steak. It burns my mouth in a good way lol
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
Spicy hoy sauce made with real peppers and special spices! This salsa really adds a kick to any Mexican dish ! We use them at my job.
Don D.
Don D.
It kinda good. They have difrent flavors. But the green one is great. ....................
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Simplemente spicydelicious soy fan de estas salsas me gustan mucho y por supuesto que las recomiendo al 100%