BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN EL YUCATECO see more...

Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
If you like spicy. This sauce packs a heavy punch. I use it as a dip for different types of cuisines. I usually buy it at Walmart. I have been buying this sauce for about 6 years.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I wish I could find this product anywhere except Walmart. I use it in this chili dip I make. Great taste and just the right amount of heat to it. I have had several friends switch to this product at my recommendation. Super affordable.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! The flavor is amazing and it has a huge burn factor. I will repurchase again and again because it is under $2 at grocery stores! I use this on everything so a bottle only lasts me about two weeks at most. I totally recommend giving this a try.
mireya m.
Cypress, TX
Super spicyyyyy ive eaten once and i died, im
not much of a spicy kinda person, to give you relative amount, i cant eat a bag of hot cheetos without drinking water, so this was especially not for me. on the other hand my dad is a spicy fanatic and lovessss this stuff he puts it on literally anything.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
This habanero sauce is good, I'm Mexican, so i would make homemade spicy sauces but sometimes i don't have time and in my house I'm the only one who eats spicy food, so this is good for me, is not too spicy, is just perfect for give to your food a kick of flavor.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
An everyday average got sauce, great price and widely available. We prefer hotter hot sauce so this is for guests who like it for taste.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Spicy hoy sauce made with real peppers and special spices! This salsa really adds a kick to any Mexican dish ! We use them at my job.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
My family can't get enough of this stuff! They put it on everything from eggs to steak. It burns my mouth in a good way lol
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
I really love spicy foods but I think I'm ready to go a little bit more spicy i will start with habanero then ghost pepper.
Lidia Z.
Simplemente spicydelicious soy fan de estas salsas me gustan mucho y por supuesto que las recomiendo al 100%