KeHe Distributors 74472 SCHLUCKWERDE MARZIPAN LOAF - Case of 24 - 2. 65 OZ uploaded by Alana B.KeHe Distributors 74472 SCHLUCKWERDE MARZIPAN LOAF - Case of 24 - 2. 65 OZ uploaded by Alana B.

BY SCHLUCKWERDE

Features Flavor - Chocolate. Pack of 24. Item Weight - 2.65 oz. Ingredients Sugar Almonds Cocoa Liquor Water Cocoa Butter Glucose Syrup Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier) Invertase (Humectants). Warnings May contain traces of other tree nuts wheat and milk. Directions Store cool and dry. see more...

Annika R.
Franklin, IN
As a German old school cook and baker, I use this mazipan for a lot of Christmas cookies and German fruit bread. It's a piece of home. Very delicious
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Marzipan brings back memories of my childhood and this Brand is one of the best . Sadly not easy to find, a must have for the Holidays.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
My favorite marzipan candy I love the thin layer of chocolate but the marzipan itself is amazingly delicious.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom always brings me back marzipan when she comes home from Germany. It's all good but really sweet.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
My friend lives in Germany, and she sends me a lot and i love them. They are the perfect size.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Krhe distributors schluckwerde marzipan loaf taste pretty good and I recommend it to othrrs
Aleena A.
Great product very delicious and omg these are hard to find these days. Which sucks
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Aaahhh): I dislike these so much they're not so good .they taste a little bad
corey p.
Olivet, MI
I love love love this it is so good I want them now I have not had in years
Kaitlin C.