KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I grew up eating these, & now my little girl enjoys doing the same! Very delicious with a side of refried beans..
Edna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always go for this pasta when making soup. When I have a cold I make it by adding tomatoe sauce, garlic, chicken, and some vegetables. I definitely recommend this pasta to everyone.
Alejandra C.
Grand Prairie , TX
OMG My Mom Would always make these when I was a kid so yummy 😋 I would eat like 2 bowls and still have some the next day 😱 and they're super cheap like 33¢ at the store.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Me encantan para agregarlas a un caldo de pollo y a los niños les encanta. Son super versatiles.
Geisel M.
Muy ricas en sopas con pollo y papa y huevo a mi hijo le gustan y en tiempo frío caen super bien
Lizz o.
I grow up eating this and now as a mother I buy them for my daughter she lovesss it ! Perfect for children or when sick ! And cooks fast !
Elizabeth R.
I use to eat these as a kid growing up I remember that they were fun and taste very good. But looking back know i don't know how those tiny pastas would fill up an adult.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Good texture I like to use this for my kids soups because the pieces remind them of stars and that's the only way they will eat their chicken soup! Really easy to cook and good taste. I would really recommend for people with small children because of the shape and texture.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing,i grew up eating this soup and now I make it for my daughter and niece,they want to war this on a daily basis on how good it is!!
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
La Moderna has been a brand that I use and trust. The soup it makes can be done quickly. I like to add in some potatoes or fresh spinach and my kids won't mind. You need to fry the noodles with a little oil and I add a small garlic clove, onion, and a can of tomato sauce, then it's followed by some chicken boullon or chicken broth. Add your water and let it boil until the noodles are cooked. Great value and my family loves it.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?