KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Heather S.
Not only is this sopa cheap! I mean like literally I can get these 4 for a buck here in Texas! They taste so good in soup and alone as a side dish. My kids and hubby eat it up!
Blah B.
My favorite for homemade soup! When I'm sick this is what I crave. Tiny little noodles are so dang good! My daughter also loves them. And they're versatile can be used in so many different dishes. They're great
Asma S.
Chandler, AZ
This pasta is perfect for different soups like chicken soup and tomato/garlic soup. I have been using this brand for years now it's definitely something I look for at the grocery store (not available at all grocery stores)
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pasta I love, reminds me when I was a girl knows super rich and more if you put vegetables like carrots and zucchini in cubes gives a good taste Rich and super economic should try it
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
These are soooo good you can make them in many different ways such as pasta like or in a soup. They taste great if you are hispanic there is a 99% you grew up with these. I recommend it.
Cindy Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Fav soup in the entire planet! I even feed it to my 4 mo old baby of course just the juice and 1-2 spoons. Don't go all crazy on me but yess it's the best soup out there specially with lemon
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love these pasta bags! The bag size is perfect for ideal serving sizes, provide plenty of variety for easy cooking and are affordable! I've been able to try lots of new recipes from this brand thanks to it!
Ana A.
Oxnard, CA
I actully make soups with thus pasta for my daughter. She really loves these pastas as well as myself. Whenever I make this pasta i either make a carne asada with guacamole and as well as fresh cook beans.
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
Super affordable, I use them for everything!! I grew up on these and no matter how many times I've purchased other brands (because they don't sell them in every store where I'm at) when I find some, I stock up!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Esta marca es tradicional de sopas mexicanas ,las conosco desde niña y son las que utilizo para hacer una sopa aguada con verduras como mas les guste a tidas las personas ,estas sopas son buenas y el precio es muy economico
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?

back