KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
I come from Hispanic/Mexican backgrounds and my mother uses these all the time to cook a variety of meals ever since I was a child. Ever since, I've used only La Moderna for my Mexican dishes. The quality is high and for a very decent price, only .99 cents at my local Walmart :)
Dayana M.
Winder, GA
Our family has used this brand for the longest. We use so many of them. We make these with soup and we use it mainly when someone is sick or in the winter. I love it the way we make it is just so yummy
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
My mom used to use this as a Mexican dish and it is so good!! Very inexpensive and great for making any types of dishes. It also comes in various shapes like letters, bow ties and so much more!
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
My moms favorite brand of soups she uses this a lot and it is so delicious. I love this specific brand my soup comes out delicious i usually cook it with chicken broth and tomato so good and you could also add pieces of chicken.
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom would always make these & they would come out amazing! She thought me her ways & I always get compliments from my bfs family and how good it tastes lol I always have these in my household
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the inexpensive price of the pasta and the easy packaging but the taste is not comparable to other pastas. Many good for in soup or simple pasta salad where you want more veggies than pasta. I would still recommend though.
Maria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This an item every Mexican household has lol. This pasta soup is amazing and such a comfort food. My mom made it all the time. Now I make it for my little one who has barely two little teeth.
Olgita R.
Omg use to eat this all the time when I was small and I still do I cook them for my sisters as well they love it , I'm sure any one who has little kid would love this , once you cook it it's really soft and gentle to eat
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Make my kids soup with this pasta all the time, they really enjoy it. Grew up eating these as well. Great pasta, good taste. Sometimes I add shredded chicken and my kids really like that, they never get tired of it.
Sandra C.
I love making these noodles. Its so cheap and a great filler the kids love when I make a soup out of it for them, and on a cold day it really hits the spot. This pasta really cooks up well and is so easy to make.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?